More S Class Photos

Started by BMWDave, August 10, 2005, 07:09:18 AM

mazda6er

QuoteI still love the door panels and the insurment cluster. A few other things I kind of like as well, that LCD for the rear AC system is totally bitchen looking.? B)
Very true. Those are details that I think look very nice as well.
Getting the details right is nice as long as you don't screw up the basics.
I completely agree. As Dave said, the center stack blows. It looks like the same textured gray plastic in my Mazda6, which is acceptable for a mainstream sedan, but not for a car whose price can exceed $100,000.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

mirage77

The buttons on the centre stack is actually made of stainless steel, I believe. Though I think there isn't enough wood at all.  

Catman

QuoteThe buttons on the centre stack is actually made of stainless steel, I believe. Though I think there isn't enough wood at all.
Hey, welcome to the forums Mirage! :rockon:  

ifcar

QuoteThe buttons on the centre stack is actually made of stainless steel, I believe. Though I think there isn't enough wood at all.
One of the many examples of spending time only on the details in this car. And welcome to CarSPIN.  

mazda6er

I was actually referring to the area below the wood, rather than the buttons, etc.
You're right though, there should be more wood throughout the car, however. Welcome, I hope you visit carspin often!  :)
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer