Subaru Legacy Convertible

Started by CWW, August 10, 2005, 08:59:05 AM

giant_mtb

:o  Awesome!  Nice work.  :o  :lol:  :rockon:  

Raza

Not bad at all.  Though I'd never buy one--the appeal of the Legacy is the fact that it's a mainstream looking sleeper sedan.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raghavan

NIce! :praise: Great Job! Can you make a Legacy coupe?

ifcar

The door looks a little stunted, but it looks great otherwise. Nice job! B)

BMWDave

QuoteThe door looks a little stunted, but it looks great otherwise. Nice job! B)
I agree, the door needs to be a bit more rounded, but otherwise, its quite a nice piece of work :)

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

Sorta reminds me of a Volvo...?

CaseyNPham

It looks a little Astonish... But besides the door, it's very nice.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

Raghavan

QuoteThe door looks a little stunted, but it looks great otherwise. Nice job! B)
I agree, the door needs to be a bit more rounded, but otherwise, its quite a nice piece of work :)
no, i think he meant it needs to be longer. that looks like a sedan door, but convertibles and coupes have much longer doors.

BMWDave

no, i think he meant it needs to be longer. that looks like a sedan door, but convertibles and coupes have much longer doors.
Only ifcar will clear this up, but what I intended to say was that the door is too blocky and square at the end...it needs to be rounded, although its length is perfectly fine.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Fire It Up

QuoteSorta reminds me of a Volvo...?
Thats exactly what I thought when I saw the picture.

And good chop.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Catman

ifcar

Only ifcar will clear this up, but what I intended to say was that the door is too blocky and square at the end...it needs to be rounded, although its length is perfectly fine.
Both, but the first thing that I noticed was how the door wasn't long enough.  

Raghavan

Both, but the first thing that I noticed was how the door wasn't long enough.
HA! I was more right than you were, Dave. :praise:  :lol:  

CWW

well, the door has been lengthened for about 8 or 9 inches...

Speed_Racer

That's really good. Most of the cars on that site are awesome. Good to have you here at CarSpin!