Pics: 2006 Kia Optima

Started by ifcar, August 10, 2005, 02:38:10 PM

ifcar

TBR

Wow, that is really nice looking!

Raghavan

rear looks like a mini phaeton/ lucerne.

giant_mtb

Lower it an inch or two and I would love it!  But it's still good looking. ^_^

Raghavan

QuoteLower it an inch or two and I would love it!  But it's still good looking. ^_^
they'll probably come out with a lowered sportier version.

mazda6er

QuoteLower it an inch or two and I would love it!  But it's still good looking. ^_^
I doubt it  <_<  Also the headlights are too rounded. Otherwise looks nice, just like its Sonata brother.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

ifcar

QuoteLower it an inch or two and I would love it!  But it's still good looking. ^_^
Why would you think that? What other family sedans have factory-lowered sport versions?

mazda6er

QuoteLower it an inch or two and I would love it!? But it's still good looking. ^_^
Why would you think that? What other family sedans have factory-lowered sport versions?
ifcar, clearly you are neglecting the storied history of the...um, nevermind.  :P  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raghavan

nevermind. i'm confusing this with the spectra. :lol:  

CaseyNPham

It looks much nicer than the Sonata to me. And it looks a little RLish to. IMO at least.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

mazda6er

QuoteIt looks much nicer than the Sonata to me. And it looks a little RLish to. IMO at least.
I agree that it looks a bit like the RL. Not in a good way though.
--Mark

BMWDave

Very, very nice.  I still prefer the Sonata's styling, but not by much.  This is a very nice car.  Any word on pricing, Ifcar?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

QuoteVery, very nice.  I still prefer the Sonata's styling, but not by much.  This is a very nice car.  Any word on pricing, Ifcar?
Likely same as the Sonata only about $600-700 cheaper comparably equipped. This assumption being based on the pricing strategy Hyundai has employed with the Tuscon/Sportage twins.
--Mark

BMWDave

QuoteVery, very nice.? I still prefer the Sonata's styling, but not by much.? This is a very nice car.? Any word on pricing, Ifcar?
Likely same as the Sonata only about $600-700 cheaper comparably equipped. This assumption being based on the pricing strategy Hyundai has employed with the Tuscon/Sportage twins.
I guess it comes down to which styling you prefer better, but 600-700 less comparably equipped is a very good deal.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

I haven't seen interior pics, but in Sportage vs. Tucson, the Kia has a nicer interior. It would be impressive if that were the case here as well.

Raza

Doesn't look like anything special.  Another high box sedan.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

Just noticed this the other day, I believe this is a pic of Kia Q45:  :P

--Mark

ifcar

The headlights are much more similar to the Sportage than to the Q45.