My Enthusiast Frustration

Started by FlatBlackCaddy, April 10, 2009, 06:34:31 PM

Raza

On Friday I was out, with the windows down, the sunroof open, listening to Modest Mouse and driving the hell out of my car.  It was a great time.  I still wish roads around here were more demanding, though.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

r0tor

i just put my summer tires back on... ahh the joys of a responsive handling car again
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

NomisR

Quote from: r0tor on April 22, 2009, 10:54:11 AM
i just put my summer tires back on... ahh the joys of a responsive handling car again

As opposed to Winter Tires?  Who needs that... move to an area where it's all summer, all the time and you can enjoy your car the way it's meant to be!  :lol:

BimmerM3

14 days til I will be driving again! Whoooo!

hotrodalex

Took out the Camaro today, and it will be out all weekend. ~80 degrees for 3 days. Woot!

The bike will see some nice action too.

dazzleman

Which car are you going to drive first, Charlie?
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

BimmerM3

Quote from: dazzleman on April 23, 2009, 05:42:25 PM
Which car are you going to drive first, Charlie?

The one that runs. (Accord) :tounge:

My mom will probably offer to let me drive home from the airport in her Jeep, but I'll probably be totally beat and I don't particularly enjoy driving the Jeep anyway.

S204STi

Quote from: r0tor on April 22, 2009, 10:54:11 AM

Ditto.  A bit harsher than the 16s I run in the winter, but I love the response.