Geely iG Concept!

Started by 2o6, April 20, 2009, 07:55:39 PM

hotrodalex

:facepalm:

All of you just shut up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This looks like one of the best designs out of China so far. I wish the headlights didn't extend onto the doors, but it's still not bad. If they can up the build quality and safety, I'll be all for it.

ChrisV

Quote from: Tave on April 22, 2009, 01:28:30 PM
You said, and I'm paraphrasing, "If you don't agree with me about the design of these two cars, then you must think all black people look alike."

If you can't see how utterly disgusting, insulting, demeaning, cowardly, and feeble that argument was, then seek professional help. You. Sick. Twisted. Fuck.

Nice. Your paraphrasing changed the meaning. So it's YOUR problem not mine, you stupid, moronic, imbecilic retard.

i.e. since the cars look nothing alike, then IF you think they look alike, then you're stupid enough to think that all blacks look alike. Since it's obvious that not all blacks look alike, AND you wouldn't think that, then WHY think these look alike when they are no more identical than any two people?

In fact, I specifically started down that path with Jackie Chan and Christian Bale as examples. using your examples of overhang, doors, general layout, any two people are the same.

It had nothing to do with race, but using two things that are only superficially alike in one small regard. And an example that was very plain to see how it used that superficiality to come to a completely erroneous conclusion. But you decided that meant I was calling you racist? Fuck off asshat, and get a clue, you mentally deficient POS. If I was going to call you a racist, I'd have no fucking problem saying it straight up.

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Tave

Quote from: ChrisV on April 22, 2009, 02:10:20 PM
IF you think they look alike, then you're stupid enough to think that all blacks look alike.

:wtf:

Quote from: ChrisV on April 22, 2009, 02:10:20 PM
Your paraphrasing changed the meaning.

:wtf:

You say, "They look nothing alike"

I say, "I think they look alike"

You say, "If you think they look alike (I.E. DISAGREE WITH ME), then you must think all blacks look alike"

:nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Raza

I saw 500 as soon as I opened the page.  Not a ripoff, not like older Chinese cars, but definite influence by the new 500.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT666

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=18465.msg1046750#msg1046750 date=1240433087
I saw 500 as soon as I opened the page.  Not a ripoff, not like older Chinese cars, but definite influence by the new 500.
Fucking racist retard.

:lol:

Catman

Lets move on please or I will lock this thread.

the Teuton

Who would have thought a little Chinese car could cause so much anguish?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Catman

cawimmer430

Quote from: Submariner on April 20, 2009, 10:38:54 PM
:facepalm:

Stop posting this rubbish, please.

+1

Terrible. Terrible. The rear lights look they were loaned...eh, taken from a Subaru Impreza...
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

2o6

Quote from: cawimmer430 on April 22, 2009, 04:20:31 PM
+1

Terrible. Terrible. The rear lights look they were loaned...eh, taken from a Subaru Impreza...

What?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 2o6 on April 22, 2009, 06:58:08 PM

What?

+1

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)