Car-ma is a bitch

Started by the Teuton, April 30, 2009, 10:09:14 PM

the Teuton

http://www.wfsb.com/news/19331724/detail.html

Police: Possible Thief Crushed By Minivan
Police: Person Crushed At Asian Motors

POSTED: 9:49 am EDT April 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:24 pm EDT April 30, 2009
EAST HARTFORD, Conn. -- East Hartford police said a man who may have been trying to steal an engine part off a minivan Thursday died after the vehicle fell and crushed him.

Read the article.  The quotes from the shop owner are priceless.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

ifcar

I'm not seeing an explanation of where the van fell from. Was it on a lift? Jacked up with no wheels?

the Teuton

I wondered the same thing, to be honest.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Vinsanity

Quote"I feel bad for the guy, you know?" Tran said. "He should have not do that kind of work. He should have go work, made money for himself, made money on it for himself, working hard like me. I work seven days a week."

I really don't know why, but I LOL'd :lol:

Speed_Racer

Catman

JWC

I've never seen a written news article that actually quoted someone in broken Engrish. :lol:

Around here our one newspaper for the county, which is always politically correct, just paraphrases the quote.

Vinsanity

Quote from: JWC on May 03, 2009, 05:59:01 PM
I've never seen a written news article that actually quoted someone in broken Engrish. :lol:

Around here our one newspaper for the county, which is always politically correct, just paraphrases the quote.

To me, a good news piece gives me a good mental illustration of the parties involved. :ohyeah:

It's just a fact of life that not everyone's native language happens to be English.