GTPC #38

Started by R33 GT-R, August 11, 2005, 09:09:59 PM

R33 GT-R

Let's do it to it.

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

oilfilter

Heh why does the pic look so flat? :blink:  Is it from one of the satellite maps?

R33 GT-R

QuoteHeh why does the pic look so flat? :blink:  Is it from one of the satellite maps?
I have no idea, if it's a problem after a few pages I'll post another.    :rockon:  

oilfilter

BMWDave

Nifce sig, thats a B1-B?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

oilfilter

QuoteNifce sig, thats a B1-B?
Nope. Tu-160 Blackjack. Bigger and badder than the B-1. Infact the biggest combat aircraft ever built (non-cargo)  :praise:  

R33 GT-R

No

I'm a flying machine, mainly single engine but every blue moon I get some seat time in F-15s.

oilfilter

QuoteNo

I'm a flying machine, mainly single engine but every blue moon I get some seat time in F-15s.
Wow, thats cool!  B)  How do they allow civilians to fly rear in F-15s? or do you have contacts in the AF?

Is it the joyride-for-cash thing like they run in Russia these days? For something like a few thousand $$, you can fly in the rear seat of a Mig-29/25 for half an hour or so. You dont actually 'fly' the plane ofcourse, the russian pilot does that....you are just along for the ride.

oilfilter

Oh good you changed the pic.

Let me guess Stuttgart?

Raghavan

R33 GT-R

QuoteNo

Wow, thats cool!  B)  How do they allow civilians to fly rear in F-15s? or do you have contacts in the AF?

Is it the joyride-for-cash thing like they run in Russia these days? For something like a few thousand $$, you can fly in the rear seat of a Mig-29/25 for half an hour or so. You dont actually 'fly' the plane ofcourse, the russian pilot does that....you are just along for the ride.
My uncle is a 25yr retired AF full bird that now flys for Southwest.  He's got much stroke at the local guard here and he takes me in with him.  They are detuned quite a bit for seat time building but still hitting about 70% of what they have.  It's quite a rush.  I don't know if you saw in the Chat Thread but I went up with my buddy in his aerobatic plane yesterday and it was incredible.  Hammerheads, Split Ss he even envoked an inverted flat spin that really blew my mind.  We were only at about 900 ft too so it's a major rush when the ground is that close.  Here's his ride Christen-Eagle.

R33 GT-R

QuoteOh good you changed the pic.

Let me guess Stuttgart?
Yes, damn how did you know that one.  Let me guess it's already been posted.    :angry:  

oilfilter

QuoteNo

My uncle is a 25yr retired AF full bird that now flys for Southwest.  He's got much stroke at the local guard here and he takes me in with him.  They are detuned quite a bit for seat time building but still hitting about 70% of what they have.  It's quite a rush.  I don't know if you saw in the Chat Thread but I went up with my buddy in his aerobatic plane yesterday and it was incredible.  Hammerheads, Split Ss he even envoked an inverted flat spin that really blew my mind.  We were only at about 900 ft too so it's a major rush when the ground is that close.  Here's his ride Christen-Eagle.

LUCKY BASTARD!!!! :praise:  :praise:  :praise:
I envy you! B)

oilfilter

QuoteOh good you changed the pic.

Let me guess Stuttgart?
Yes, damn how did you know that one.  Let me guess it's already been posted.    :angry:
Nope, not been posted.
it looked 'german' and 'industrialized', so I guessed Stuttgart. Just a lucky guess.. :lol:  

R33 GT-R

I have my private liscense and I'm working on my IFR currently.  It's amazing to just go to the airport and rent a plane for the weekend and haul ass pretty much wherever you want to go within 800 miles or so.  It's one of the best investments I ever made for a hobby of pure pleasure.

R33 GT-R

double post

850CSi

It looks like a typical European suburb...

Toss up a guess...

Birmingham, UK ?

oilfilter

QuoteIt looks like a typical European suburb...

Toss up a guess...

Birmingham, UK ?
850Csi, it is Stuttgart. (see page 1)