Max Mosley's son found dead

Started by the Teuton, May 06, 2009, 12:28:06 PM

the Teuton

LONDON (AP)?A son of world auto racing boss Max Mosley has been found dead in his London home, police and the racing federation said Wednesday.

The body of 39-year-old Alexander Mosley was found in his west London apartment Tuesday afternoon.

He died of a suspected drug overdose, a London police official told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the force was not authorized to disclose details.

Max Mosley has been the president of the FIA, the international automobile federation which governs Formula One racing, since 1993.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=AjWZVsrQyh8Hp9Ap2OwBLZ05nYcB?slug=ap-mosley-sondead&prov=ap&type=lgns
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

He died of a suspected drug overdose...

:facepalm:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

r0tor

drug overdose... how not so shocking
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed