That Red Mitsubishi Lancer Commercial

Started by Yawn, May 10, 2009, 03:38:35 PM

Yawn

The voice... Its the Lexus Voice.. Did he get canned from Lexus and get demoted to Mitsubishi?  :clap: Toyota has lost alot of money lately so I wonder if they cant support that voice ;)

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Yawn

cawimmer430

He got bored of driving Lexus and decided that Mitsubishi was more exciting. Plus the chicks that work there aren't 90 year olds like at Lexus.  :evildude:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

ChrisV

That's James Sloyan. he's done a lot of voice-over work, not just Lexus, and a LOT of acting. And after all this time, Lexus reacted to Audi's ads and decided that he was a little to "old school luxury" and needed a new voice to reach a new, younger audience, so they cast James Remar.

That's how the voice-over biz goes, though, and you will often hear the same person doing a lot of different spots.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

GoCougs

Ah yes, James Sloyan, a Star Trek guest acting stalwart, and in one of my favorite all-time episodes, TNG's "The Defector."

Submariner

I'm fairly sure he was a judge on Law and Order SVU. 

And Lexus is all the old school luxury emanates...who are they kidding?
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550