The Finder of Paths

Started by Eye of the Tiger, May 29, 2009, 02:38:13 PM

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

the Teuton

Quote from: NACar on June 01, 2009, 07:23:02 PM
Who buys a 2WD Pathfinder?  :nutty:

The same people who buy...I don't want to start a flame war.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on June 01, 2009, 07:30:47 PM
The same people who buy...I don't want to start a flame war.

Foresters

the Teuton

Quote from: NACar on June 01, 2009, 07:33:31 PM
Foresters are awesome.

I agree, Nick.  How astute of you. :praise:
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

omicron

I don't see any blueberries.

Eye of the Tiger

Eye of the Tiger

So, apparently, thay E-AT switch raises the shift points. I shall use it all the time now.

Laconian

Quote from: NACar on June 02, 2009, 08:59:21 AM
So, apparently, thay E-AT switch raises the shift points. I shall use it all the time now.
Ah, that's like the POWER button for my Camry. My parents freaked out when they found out I used it. "I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING TICKETS!" I had to have my dad drive the car to let him experience the anemic fury firsthand. He promptly dropped his objection. :lol:
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Vinsanity

The current Camry could sure use a POWER button; the damn thing is always one gear higher than it should be in.

Eye of the Tiger

As a generally non-fan of SUV's, I must be honest here. I love driving this thing. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

Eye of the Tiger

the Teuton

Did it path find?  Would you call it a Pathfounder in the past tense?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on June 02, 2009, 04:05:59 PM
Did it path find?  Would you call it a Pathfounder in the past tense?

It founded the path.

the Teuton

Who needs a GPS when you have a Pathfinder?

CJ

You have no gas....or the fuel gauge doesn't work.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: CJ on June 02, 2009, 04:31:44 PM
You have no gas....or the fuel gauge doesn't work.

Wrong and wrong.

Raza

Well, at least you're getting it dirty like it was intended.  Good for you.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Eye of the Tiger

Interesting factoid: At speed, and when it feels like doing do, the transfer case shifter boot inflates with hot air.

Eye of the Tiger

Just found out thay Pathy definately has a limited slip out back. Tptally awesome going 2wd through the mud. I love this stupid thing.

S204STi

jadewolf123

Great SUV. I had one as my first vehicle. It was a 93 XE V6 4WD that I put offroad shocks, and offroad wheels/tires on. Fuckin great truck for hauling a reasonable amount of shit, and bulletproof. I drove the piss out of mine till 150k miles.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Rupert

Nice rig! Sounds like you more than less got a deal. Once you tune it up, figure out the engine problem thing, and fix the rust, you should be good to go!

It's been on my short list for a while as a Ranger replacement. I am also thinking about buying my work Blazer when it goes to auction this fall...
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

CALL_911

Quote from: Psilos on June 03, 2009, 08:53:47 PM
Nice rig! Sounds like you more than less got a deal. Once you tune it up, figure out the engine problem thing, and fix the rust, you should be good to go!

It's been on my short list for a while as a Ranger replacement. I am also thinking about buying my work Blazer when it goes to auction this fall...

How old is the Blazer?

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Rupert

Quote from: 2o6 on May 31, 2009, 08:12:57 PM
I'm all for good fun, but exploding this thread into a 20 page+ monstrosity is no longer funny. It's annoying and clogs up the subforum.

Dude, if you can't appreciate Nick's ridiculous threads, then I dunno what to tell ya. They're a CarSPIN institution. You must be a tool, or something.  ;) I bet if you took all the threads about my MG and combined them, you'd get nearly 30 pages, and ditto for most of the members that post about their cars.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Rupert

Quote from: CALL_911 on June 03, 2009, 08:55:15 PM
How old is the Blazer?

2002, 64000 miles, but it's led a hard life. It needs an alignment and some suspension or steering bit that clunks replaced before it handles OK. I intend to evaluate at the end of the summer, after I've driven it all over the west. Everything currently works, though, and it has good tires (if mismatched).

CALL_911

Quote from: Psilos on June 03, 2009, 08:56:01 PM
Dude, if you can't appreciate Nick's ridiculous threads, then I dunno what to tell ya. They're a CarSPIN institution. You must be a tool, or something.  ;) I bet if you took all the threads about my MG and combined them, you'd get nearly 30 pages, and ditto for most of the members that post about their cars.

Including Trep, but usually by the end of it we find out that it never was his car. :lol:

Quote from: Psilos on June 03, 2009, 08:58:24 PM
2002, 64000 miles, but it's led a hard life. It needs an alignment and some suspension or steering bit that clunks replaced before it handles OK. I intend to evaluate at the end of the summer, after I've driven it all over the west. Everything currently works, though, and it has good tires (if mismatched).

That's pretty cool, I'm sure it would be fun offroad. On road, I'm not so sure...

2004 S2000
2016 340xi