Started by ifcar, August 12, 2005, 03:22:22 PM

Do you like it?

Yes
13 (68.4%)
No
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 15

ifcar

No complicated choices here, just a yes/no to find out if the majority of the SPIN population likes the car's look or not.  

Raza

A resounding yes from my side of the screen.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. Take that TBR.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Colonel Cadillac

When my dad was considering it and almost bought it, I would argue that I liked the way it looked. Honestly, it never really sunk in as good. I vote no.  

mazda6er

Quote3 nill!  Close the topic.
Spoke too soon, dude.   :(  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raza

Quote3 nill!  Close the topic.
Spoke too soon, dude.   :(
That's why I said to close it.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

280Z Turbo

QuoteA resounding yes from my side of the screen.
I'm sorry sir, but that is incorrect. Please try again. :P  

FlatBlackCaddy

i voted no, but i must say it is better looking than some of the other new BMW designs(like the 1er, which looks like crap to me).

As for this poll(i'm sure it will come out really close or slightly on the no side), i don't think dan should change the banner based on this poll.

mazda6er

Quotei voted no, but i must say it is better looking than some of the other new BMW designs(like the 1er, which looks like crap to me).

As for this poll(i'm sure it will come out really close or slightly on the no side), i don't think dan should change the banner based on this poll.
The banner is actually a 6-series anyway.
--Mark

ifcar

Quotei voted no, but i must say it is better looking than some of the other new BMW designs(like the 1er, which looks like crap to me).

The purpose is to prove someone wrong, the banner is irrelevent.  ;)  

TBR

It is a 5-series, and a 15 person sample group isn't large enough to prove anyone wrong.

Raza

QuoteIt is a 5-series, and a 15 person sample group isn't large enough to prove anyone wrong.
Well, aren't you a precocious little taking statistics/psychology little fellow, aren't you?

The thing is, if I say it's good then it's good.  To me, anyway.  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

ifcar

QuoteIt is a 5-series, and a 15 person sample group isn't large enough to prove anyone wrong.
That's what you say when you're losing, not when you're winning.  :P  

TBR

What can I say, I guess I just always say it like it is. ;) :)

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Or you're just afraid that the tide will shift.  <_<  

SJ_GTI

Not the banner I am looking at...

TBR

Or you're just afraid that the tide will shift.  <_<
Oops, I've been found out. ;) :lol: Anyway, I think I should be allowed to vote twice, my grandmother informed me last week that she hates the way the 5-series looks ;) :lol:

TBR

Clear your cache, it is definitely a 5-series.

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

SJ_GTI

Clear your cache, it is definitely a 5-series.
I know its a 5-series...that was my point.

TBR

JYODER240

All of Bangle's designs have grown on me, and I may be the first to say this but I actually don't mind iDrive either. :o  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

cozmik

I hated it when it first came out, but now, I love it.  B)  

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Catman

QuoteI hated it when it first came out, but now, I love it.  B)
Same here, whenever I see one I have to admit that I give it a second or third look.  It definately has a presence on the road.