Highlights from our local Parade

Started by SVT666, June 07, 2009, 10:05:01 PM

SVT666

SVT666

That's my daughter in the pink in the last picture.

Man Canada... what a weird place.  It's like an alternate reality version of America.

the Teuton

It's the only place on earth where you'll find Hitler's favorite motorcycle and your hairdresser's favorite car in the same parade as a bunch of older than dirt lodge brothers riding around in a clown car.

Can someone pass more acid, please?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

GoCougs

Quote from: 565 on June 08, 2009, 09:29:05 AM
Man Canada... what a weird place.  It's like an alternate reality version of America.

Looks exactly like most any small town one would see in eastern Washington and Idaho in every way.

There are hundreds and hundreds of small towns like this, with this same feel, and even the same semi-arid climate.

SVT666

Quote from: 93JC on June 08, 2009, 09:19:45 AM
WTF Corsica? :lol:
I saw that and just started laughing.  My wife said to me, "What's so funny?".  I turned to her and said, "It's a Corsica".  She took a few steps away from me at that point.

SVT666

Did anyone catch the picture of the Shriner riding the motorized cooler?  I thought that was awesome.

the Teuton

I love your country.  You guys are funny.

You can have Celine Dion back, though.  Seriously, we don't want her.  Take her back.  NOW!
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

TBR

Quote from: GoCougs on June 08, 2009, 09:49:20 AM
Looks exactly like most any small town one would see in eastern Washington and Idaho in every way.

There are hundreds and hundreds of small towns like this, with this same feel, and even the same semi-arid climate.

My home town has a similar parade every other fall as well. (mind you the climate is quite different)

cawimmer430

Careful. Some people might be offended by this.  :facepalm:

What I wouldn't give to have something like this as my house.  :praise:

Lovely girls.  :thumbsup:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie