***Wimmer Spotted Today (1)***

Started by cawimmer430, June 09, 2009, 06:00:11 PM

cawimmer430

From now on, anything over 20 pictures from me will get its own "Spotted today" thread, ok?  :cheers:

Audi RS6 Avant

Alfa Romeo 75

White BMW 7-Series

Audi RS4 Avant

Mercedes CL65 AMG V12 Biturbo

Porsche 997 Turbo & Mercedes W116 S-Class

New BMW Z4 from Austria

Classic VW Beetle

Mercedes ML63 AMG or poser. Didn't get a good look at it.

Mazda RX-8

MB SL - looks good only with the AMG body kit or in black

Audi S4 Avant

Classic Porsche Carrera

Alfa Romeo GTA

VIDEO of ALFA ROMEO GTA Engine Sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9zJug9jhe0

BMW Z8

Mercedes S63 AMG

Porsche Turbo?

Fiat 124

Bentley Continental GT from Moscow...

Mercedes CL600

Audi S5

Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Mercedes W114 280CE Coupe

Ferrari Mondial T

BMW 3er Touring Police Cruiser

BMW Bavaria

BMW Z8

Audi TTS Cabrio

BMW M3

ABT VW Tiguan

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

ifcar

This doesn't really solve the problem of the page taking a long time to load, or jumping around as different pictures show up. Would it really kill you to just put in clickable thumnails in the regular thread?

cawimmer430

Quote from: ifcar on June 09, 2009, 06:40:06 PM
This doesn't really solve the problem of the page taking a long time to load, or jumping around as different pictures show up. Would it really kill you to just put in clickable thumnails in the regular thread?

Testing...

http://img44.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cr01.jpg

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

BimmerM3

Boo. Clickable thumbnails are a pain in the ass, IMO.

cawimmer430

Quote from: BimmerM3 on June 10, 2009, 09:13:18 AM
Boo. Clickable thumbnails are a pain in the ass, IMO.

Don't worry, I won't do that. I'll just create a new thread all the time with the new pictures.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

ifcar

Quote from: cawimmer430 on June 10, 2009, 11:21:16 AM
Don't worry, I won't do that. I'll just create a new thread all the time with the new pictures.  :ohyeah:

That no one without at T1 connection will ever be able to open...

cawimmer430

Quote from: ifcar on June 10, 2009, 11:51:33 AM

These pictures are resized and saved in low quality format for faster loading. What's the problem?  :huh:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

ifcar

Quote from: cawimmer430 on June 10, 2009, 12:29:01 PM
These pictures are resized and saved in low quality format for faster loading. What's the problem?  :huh:

They're still big and there are dozens of them?

Colonel Cadillac

No, don't do that Wimmer. I hate clickable thumbnails. Ignore ifcar.

Great pictures by the way! If only the old RS6 Avant was available here...

CALL_911

No, but it would kill the rest of us. Can it, please.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Laconian

Well, at least I always know what I'm getting into when I click on this thread: shitloads of nice car pics that make my spottings look like nothing!
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

AltinD

Come on Chriss. Instead of posting 30 pictures in a single post, post them in 3 posts by 10 each or 5 posts by 6 pics in each.

You will still be able to post all your pictures and it will be easier for the page to load and easier for the other people to navigate through your pictures and the page itself.  :cheers:

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

Northlands

Meh.. all complaints aside.. I love these threads. Every photo is wallpaper worthy on my desktop.

Awesome photography.  :ohyeah:

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

There's an old handicapped guy that has a Z8 here. He has BMW posters and brochures ALL OVER his office, too.

It's funny to see a soft-topper with "Alpina" badges in the handicapped parking spot.
Will

BimmerM3

Quote from: ifcar on June 10, 2009, 11:51:33 AM

I certainly don't have a T1 connection. Click the link then do something on another tab for a minute if it really bothers you that much.

Raza

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on June 11, 2009, 06:04:56 AM
There's an old handicapped guy that has a Z8 here. He has BMW posters and brochures ALL OVER his office, too.

It's funny to see a soft-topper with "Alpina" badges in the handicapped parking spot.

The Alpina ones aren't Z8s, technically.  They were called Alpina V8 Roadsters, as I recall, and came with automatic transmissions.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

Quote from: BimmerM3 on June 11, 2009, 11:17:29 AM
I certainly don't have a T1 connection. Click the link then do something on another tab for a minute if it really bothers you that much.

Yep. That's what I do when I open threads with a lot of pictures.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Yawn

i have to no problems with the pics at all..

Raza

Christian, I demand you bring me that Alfa 75 immediately.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: Raza  on June 11, 2009, 11:23:34 AM
The Alpina ones aren't Z8s, technically.  They were called Alpina V8 Roadsters, as I recall, and came with automatic transmissions.

Well, it LOOKS like a Z8.   ;)

And that actually makes me feel better, knowing he's not trying to drive a manual transmission. He wears braces on his legs and is severely birth-defect handicapped..
(yeah yeah, I should have looked more closely at the cockpit, but whenever I'm over at that office I'm always in a hurry..)
Will

cawimmer430

Quote from: Raza  on June 12, 2009, 12:13:41 PM
Christian, I demand you bring me that Alfa 75 immediately.

Are you gonna pay me?  :thumbsup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de