06 Lancer facelift

Started by ifcar, August 13, 2005, 07:02:17 AM

ifcar

Fire It Up

I dont like the bumper. It looks like a car salesman's grin.
But the grille is better.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

TBR

i think I liked the '05 more.

giant_mtb

Nothing very exciting, and the bumper looks weird, but ok.  B)  

Raghavan

CaseyNPham

It was better before the FIRST facelift... I'm kinda disappointed because this thing is not pretty at all. I used to really like this car until it got all bulky and now, it just looks too tall.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

ifcar

The pre-04 was nice enough, but the front was bland and the grille was ugly IMO. But they could have made much better modifications than what they did.

I'm not sure whether I prefer the 05 or the 06, I'd like to see a few more colors first. I'm leaning towards the 06 though.

Fire It Up

They should style the bumper like the Evo VIII's.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

I dont like it so much...I prefer the other designs a lot more.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

footoflead

its ok..still is kinda bland but it is improving...we should see a good lancer coming soon B) hopefully
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

850CSi

Umm, it's still fugly and lacks proportion. There is something fundamentally wrong with that design.

cozmik

QuoteUmm, it's still fugly and lacks proportion. There is something fundamentally wrong with that design.
The windows are too tall and the headlights too big?

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Raza

QuoteUmm, it's still fugly and lacks proportion. There is something fundamentally wrong with that design.
It's the ridiculously high roof.  If you've seen an Evo RS without the wing, you notice it as well.  The Impreza does as well, though not as bad--the wing at the back helps to visually balance the design.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.