06 Endeavor and Outlander facelift

Started by ifcar, August 13, 2005, 07:03:23 AM

Tom

The bottom one looks good IMO.  The top one has odd looking fender flares.

cozmik

Well they have clearly decided that their new nose was a bad idea. But I don't know about their solution to it. All they have done is chopped off the nose and thrown grille in. It looks kind of cheap now.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Catman

The Endeavor looks much better, though still bad.  Hopefully the rear got some treatment as well because it wasn't much better than the front.  The old version had to be the ugliest SUV on the road.  

giant_mtb

They look the same to me except for a few body differences...but they aren't ugly.  B)  

TBR

The Outlander looks great, probably the best looking small suv imho.

ifcar

QuoteThe Endeavor looks much better, though still bad.  Hopefully the rear got some treatment as well because it wasn't much better than the front.  The old version had to be the ugliest SUV on the road.
From what I could see, there were no changes to anything but the front end (or I would have posted additional pics).

ifcar

QuoteThe Outlander looks great, probably the best looking small suv imho.
You think so? I was never a fan of it myself, except for the headlights, and hate the rear end.  

Raghavan

ifcar

Then look up pictures of the 05s and report back to us.  

Raghavan

QuoteThen look up pictures of the 05s and report back to us.
very minor changes...

TBR

QuoteThe Outlander looks great, probably the best looking small suv imho.
You think so? I was never a fan of it myself, except for the headlights, and hate the rear end.
I do, I like the whole design.  

BMWDave

The outlander looks great, and the Endeavor is nice, but I see no significant improvement.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raghavan

QuoteI still like this better:
ricer. :rolleyes:  

Fire It Up

nicer. :)
Thats what I think too.  :lol:  

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raghavan