93JC

Hmm...

Sort of looks like a Noble M15...

SVT_Power

Quote from: 93JC on June 19, 2009, 10:04:11 AM
Hmm...

Sort of looks like a Noble M15...

I think it looks more like the S7
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Yeah close enough, though technically that particular car pictured wasn't called a Keating SKR

BimmerM3

Quote from: 565 on June 19, 2009, 10:23:54 AM
Yeah close enough, though technically that particular car pictured wasn't called a Keating SKR

What was it technically called?

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Quote from: BimmerM3 on June 19, 2009, 02:03:05 PM
What was it technically called?

The name is in the link of the picture that SVT Power posted.

Minpin

Quote from: 565 on June 19, 2009, 06:55:20 PM
The name is in the link of the picture that SVT Power posted.

So why can't you tell us the name, but you can say it was in the link he posted? Fuck that.
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Quote from: Minpin on June 19, 2009, 09:52:55 PM
So why can't you tell us the name, but you can say it was in the link he posted? Fuck that.

Because I'm a terrible person.

sandertheshark

Oh so there is no confusion, SVT_Power got it.