The new 911 GT3 with no camo at all.

Started by BMWDave, August 15, 2005, 06:26:16 AM

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

Ugh.  Winter's coming soon.  :ph34r:

But anyways...the car looks fantastic.  B)  

JYODER240

Looks beautiful, but what's the point of testing them in the snow? How many GT3 owners will drive them in it? <_<  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

giant_mtb

QuoteLooks beautiful, but what's the point of testing them in the snow? How many GT3 owners will drive them in it? <_<
Just cold weather testing, I would assume...helps make them positive their engine won't die even under harsh winter conditions.

Raza

QuoteLooks beautiful, but what's the point of testing them in the snow? How many GT3 owners will drive them in it? <_<
You have to cold weather test cars.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

QuoteUgh.  Winter's coming soon.  :ph34r:
You already have that attitude in August!  :o <_<  

Raza

I love it, by the way.  Then again it's a 911, you all already know what I think about them.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

QuoteUgh.  Winter's coming soon.  :ph34r:
Winter starts early there.  Like late August.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

giant_mtb

QuoteUgh.  Winter's coming soon.  :ph34r:
Deffinitely.  First snow is usually in late September.  That of course melts, but then by mid-October there's usually a few snowfalls.  Then once November comes around, it's here to stay until late April. (this past winter we still had snow in early May)

Raghavan

the current one is much, much better.

280Z Turbo

giant_mtb

QuoteLooks a bit long-ish in front.
Deffinitely

R33 GT-R

You have to cold weather test cars.
Engines in general need cold weather testing.  Heat usually makes a engine run a bit rich due to lack of oxygen.  Cold on the other hand delivers a more dense mixture and leans the engine out a bit.  When a engine is running lean it will backfire on deceleration and even between gears when upshifitng.  The worst thing of course is detonation.  That finely of a tuned engine if off just a bit can be serious trouble.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Run Away

Damn that would be a fun car to drive in the snow.

Colonel Cadillac

I doubt it has much traction, but damn I can't wait to see it on the roads in a year!

CaseyNPham

Pretty. Too bad it doesn't have a trident badge ^_~
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

R33 GT-R

QuotePretty. Too bad it doesn't have a trident badge ^_~
SnagglePuss, such a Masi troll.    :lol:  :lol:  :rockon:  
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!