***Dodge Viper SRT-10 & Porsche Cayman S Photoshoot***

Started by cawimmer430, August 15, 2009, 07:24:50 PM

cawimmer430

Met up with Patrick and his friend Stefan tonight to photograph these two beauties. The Viper has an incredible engine sound (be sure to check out the videos) that just makes you sh_t your pants.  :ohyeah:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

And here are some shots from earlier in the afternoon. Stefan also owns this Audi A4 Avant S-Line that was driven here by his girlfriend. Not sure if it was a TDI or a gasoline model.

Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVsTVmExjm0

Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=depdRxTFzeU

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

68_427

I'm guessing the Viper is an '05?  IIRC that was the only year the SRT-10 had side pipes in Germany.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

Colonel Cadillac

He must of spent a fortune on those German taxes based on the size of the engine.

Excellent shots as usual Wimmer, particularly good this time. Keep them up, I love seeing Munich (?) in the background.

SVT666

I love Vipers.  I really like the Cayman S too, but I really love Vipers.

the Teuton

A betting man would assume the Viper could roll the Porsche up in a doobie and smoke it.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on August 15, 2009, 09:01:23 PM
He must of spent a fortune on those German taxes based on the size of the engine.

He also has:

BMW 850CSi
Porsche 930 Turbo
Mercedes SL73 AMG

And you already know his Dodge Viper SRT-10 and the Audi A4. With a garage like that I was wondering why the A4 wasn't an S4 or RS4.  :lol:

Oh yeah, the Dodge Viper has a "Saison Kennzeichen" which basically means "seasonal license plate". It basically is only registered 6 months per year (summer) so he doesn't have to pay that much in engine cc tax!  :tounge:

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on August 15, 2009, 09:01:23 PMExcellent shots as usual Wimmer, particularly good this time. Keep them up, I love seeing Munich (?) in the background.

Thanks.  :ohyeah:

Not much background of Munich to see here since this was a parking garage but it was a fitting location for such a photoshoot. Too bad these places always close at the gheyest times ever!  :lockedup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Galaxy

cawimmer430

Quote from: Galaxy on August 16, 2009, 06:24:28 AM
That is an excellent picture! It really does look like a snake.

Thanks. That was also the idea behind it.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Galaxy

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on August 15, 2009, 09:01:23 PM

The Viper costs ?904 a year. 50% of that if the car is only registered 6 month a year. That makes the Viper one of the most expensive cars in terms of taxes. The Audi Q7 V12 TDI is the most expensive car at ? 926.

The Chevy Matiz costs only ?16  year.

SVT666

Since a lot of these photos are fairly similar to one another, could you remove some?  Even with a high speed connection it slows shit down.

the Teuton

I didn't think they were allowed to call it Viper for some reason or another in Europe.  I thought it was the Dodge SRT-10.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Northlands

Beautiful photography. Especially some of the outdoors shots with the buildings in the background.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

cawimmer430

Quote from: HEMI666 on August 16, 2009, 09:50:47 AM
Since a lot of these photos are fairly similar to one another, could you remove some?  Even with a high speed connection it slows shit down.

Similar but not the same.

I'm sure most Americans on this forum will agree with me:

MOVE OUT OF CANADA AND IMMIGRATE TO AMERICA - FASTER INTERNET!  :thumbsup:

I've also uploaded these on Facebook. You can view each picture individually there.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Northlands on August 16, 2009, 10:52:23 AM
Beautiful photography. Especially some of the outdoors shots with the buildings in the background.

Thanks.  :ohyeah:

The difficult part about outdoor shooting in such conditions are the random cars and people that make it into your photo. Annoys me all the time.  :frown:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: the Teuton on August 16, 2009, 09:57:12 AM
I didn't think they were allowed to call it Viper for some reason or another in Europe.  I thought it was the Dodge SRT-10.

It was always called Viper here.  :huh:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Northlands

Quote from: HEMI666 on August 16, 2009, 09:50:47 AM

Don't you get Shaw internet in B.C.?  Blazing quick.  :praise:

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

Yawn

i never have problems with the pics loading up as well

Raza

Quote from: the Teuton on August 16, 2009, 09:57:12 AM

I think it was the Chrysler Viper.

Anyway, some really nice pictures, Wims.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Sigma Projects

nice shots man. Did you use a latter for some of the shots?

RAs, the last of the RWD Celicas

cawimmer430

Quote from: Raza  on August 16, 2009, 07:10:29 PM
I think it was the Chrysler Viper.

Anyway, some really nice pictures, Wims.

Thanks.  :cheers:

And yep, it was sold as the Chrysler Viper here.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Sigma Projects on August 17, 2009, 01:46:41 AM
nice shots man. Did you use a latter for some of the shots?

Thanks.  :cheers:

Nope, no ladder was used. Most of the shots were taken with a 10-24mm lens which an "extreme wide angle" lens and this can give the impression that some of the pictures shot from above the car were done using a ladder.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

BimmerM3

Great pics, though next time bring a can of that stuff you can spray on tires to make them look all nice and shiny. :ohyeah:

Laconian

Quote from: Northlands on August 16, 2009, 02:43:43 PM
Don't you get Shaw internet in B.C.?  Blazing quick.  :praise:
My netbook chugs with that many pictures. The connection's fast as heck, but the Atom... not so much.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

cawimmer430

Quote from: BimmerM3 on August 18, 2009, 10:58:00 PM
Great pics, though next time bring a can of that stuff you can spray on tires to make them look all nice and shiny. :ohyeah:

They actually offer that stuff!?  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

BimmerM3

cawimmer430

Quote from: BimmerM3 on August 19, 2009, 10:16:26 AM
They do in the states. :huh:

Here's just one of the many examples of such a product.

http://www.armorall.com/products/view_product.php?product_id=26

Wow, amazing what you guys can buy overthere!  :thumbsup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de