Chevy Agile (Brazil.....US bound?)

Started by 2o6, August 22, 2009, 11:33:18 AM

2o6

Right now, it looks to be a Cheap car to compete with the VW Gol, Dacia Logan, Renault Clio Campus and others. It may be US bound, but not too sure. The US/EU B'er is supposed to be called the Viva.

I think if the ground clearance issue was fixed and GM used a better press shot, it could look OK. Right now, it looks really bad.

S204STi

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

When I first saw it I immediately thought of a boxier version of the Euro Opel Corsa.
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Raza

Looks pretty good, even if it does look like a Saturn.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Eye of the Tiger

Ground clearance problem? Looks like it has plenty.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

FoMoJo

Agile?! :confused:

Sounds like something Kia would name one of their cars :huh:.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."