Wonder how this guy thought this could end any way but badly...

Started by J86, August 22, 2009, 03:40:50 PM

dazzleman

Some people are just crazy.  Unbelievable.  If he wanted the boat that badly, why didn't he just order his own?
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on August 23, 2009, 08:21:41 AM
Someone really wanted that boat.

And apparently he didn't want to wait to order his own.  He was actually a customer of that place, so if he'd thought about it, he'd have realized that they'd have to know who he was.  The whole thing is totally irrational.  This guy can only be nuts.

BTW, that whole incident was around a 40 minute drive from my house.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

rohan

Quote from: Catman on August 23, 2009, 12:25:52 PM
:facepalm:
I was thinking one of those "wooot" faces for his inginuity for getting what he wanted.  At least for a few minutes.   
http://outdooradventuresrevived.blogspot.com/

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

S204STi

Looks like the tow vehicle couldn't handle the weight of the boat.

Rupert

Quote from: R-inge on August 23, 2009, 02:45:42 PM
Looks like the tow vehicle couldn't handle the weight of the boat.

I think the boat falling off was intentional. If he can't have it, no one can!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

J86

Quote from: Psilos on August 23, 2009, 05:18:36 PM
I think the boat falling off was intentional. If he can't have it, no one can!

I dunno...  You can get to a point and all of a sudden the little wobbles become uncontrollable...and see ya later!

Although, based on his decision-making prowess...

TurboDan

I like how the boat dealer got his plug in about that model being the safest and most reliable boat on the market. LOL.  :lol:

Catman

If I was the person that ordered the boat I would be seriously pissed off right now.  :lockedup:

AutobahnSHO

Will