VW CrossFox

VW CrossGolf

VW Coup?

VW Sharan

VW Touareg Coup?

VW Touareg Pick-up

VW Maxivan

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

The coupe looks nice.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Pancor

Hmmm....  "Maxivan"...     Clever, but I'd rather tell people I drive a mini-van than a maxi-van.  Lol    

BMWDave

This is a great looking SUV:

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteThis is a great looking SUV:

Not really.  :lol:  

mazda6er

I like my coupes to have two doors.  <_<  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

I like my coupes to have two doors.  <_<
Same here :lol:

The name they gave it doesnt make sense, but its a very nice looking SUV, IMO. B)

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

QuoteSame here :lol:

The name they gave it doesnt make sense, but its a very nice looking SUV, IMO. B)
It does look pretty good. I wonder if that's just the next-gen Touareg rather than a variant?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Tom

I just hope they don't suck and aren't overpriced.

giant_mtb

QuoteI just hope they don't suck and aren't overpriced.
'Tis VW.