New Toyota Mark X!

Started by 2o6, September 26, 2009, 12:59:08 PM

2o6

I think this would be a good car to straddle the gap of the IS and GS. I have always like these RWD Toyotas, and I really like the latest Crown Athlete.

Competes with the 3 series and Skyline (G).

giant_mtb

It looks just like all the other Toyotas.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Catman

Eye of the Tiger

This makes no sense. What does it do?
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

2o6

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

sportyaccordy

Finally a 2o6 "New xxxx xxxxx!" thread that doesn't make me want to punch babies

That said this car is pretty bland (burandu).... even in concept sketch form, it has ridiculous wheel gap, and a relatively tall profile. Not very sleek.

Bleh.

I like the older Mark series cars though. A twin turbo GS based auto car would be awesome for a next car. Man I would actually kill for that.

2o6

Quote from: sportyaccordy on September 26, 2009, 03:47:15 PM
Finally a 2o6 "New xxxx xxxxx!" thread that doesn't make me want to punch babies

That said this car is pretty bland (burandu).... even in concept sketch form, it has ridiculous wheel gap, and a relatively tall profile. Not very sleek.

Bleh.

I like the older Mark series cars though. A twin turbo GS based auto car would be awesome for a next car. Man I would actually kill for that.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yawn

I would prefer this than the Avalon

cawimmer430

Some of those JDM cars that Toyota makes look very nice. It's a shame that they sell the ugly boring stuff outside of Japan.  :facepalm:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie