Cars from Muhldorf

Started by BMWDave, August 18, 2005, 11:22:42 AM

BMWDave

These are wimmer's pictures :)

Sorry it took forever to post these. I've been so busy with testdrives that I didn't have time to post some cars from my place shots. Most of these will be normal everyday cars, but in the next Cars from M?hldorf series, there will be a lot of MB's since I was up at the dealership all day etc. 

The best SUV ever made, 1991-1996 Mitsubishi Pajero. It's rare to see the European version of this car looking so good. It's still not as classy as the Asian-spec models.

An old BMW 3-series...

VW Polo & VW Polo...

'Calgary BMW'  <-- Looks almost like our forum members Bimmer!

The new VW Passat parked near a gas station: one of the rare times we refuel in Germany. Much cheaper gas to be bought in Austria!

An old Mercedes S123 estate...

I see a.... GAS GUZZLER!  Those Suburbans are huge!

Mercedes E200 CDI Taxi (122-hp)

BMW X3

An orange VW Beetle! Never knew they offered these with an automatic transmission!

Now we're talking. The local garbage trucks are powered by Mercedes-Benz!

CL's from the dealership. The first two are CL500's, the last one is the CL600 with 500-hp I got to drive!

Used E500 at the dealership. Very rare to see a V8 E-Class here. An E320 is the highest model E-Class you'll see here usually.

My family's E320 Avantgarde next to the E350 Sports Package...a rear visual comparison...

'Communist' VW Transporter!

A shot from when I drove in Munich...

BADASS....

Submariner, whatcha think 'bout dis tricked out pimp C124 yo!?

BMW police cruisers in Munich. I took these shots while a bunch of American teenagers were behind me. One of guys told the guy next to him 'M5'....yeah right, more like 520i or 520d / 525d! 

Mercedes S320 CDI Taxi...

Bastard ruined my shot of this Caprice...friggin huge ass car!

Opel Zafira

Used Chrysler Crossfire for sale....

Hot Porsche 993 Turbo in yellow. I was drooling over this baby!

SL500 with 'MAE' rims...

Dodge Stealth with my pap's Mercedes 500SL. The Dodge must be a US-import since there's no Dodge in Europe.

One of my favorite MB's, the '123s! This was a 1982 230CE. The owner was a she and allowed me to take some shots of her car. If only she was selling it, I'd get it in a heartbeat. Sadly, it's not for sale!

BMW 320i....

It used to be a Daewoo, but now it's a Chevrolet Kalos...pretty dull car compared to its local competitors if you ask me.

C-Class - E-Class

An old abandoned BMW at the old wood cutting factory...abandoned since the late 1970s here....

Mercedes Sprinter in service of the M?hldorfer city maintenance service... 

NOW THIS PERSON HAS TASTE. FRIGGIN FRIGGIN GORGEOUS!

Look what I found, FORD MUSTANG 289 V8. What's the specs on this thing?

Chrysler Pacifica. And I thought these weren't sold here!

Looks pretty hot in red...

RICED OUT Opel Calibra...

An old Mercedes firetruck apparently still in service!

Honda FR-V...and Frankie is still a Mercedes-Benz fan!

Another rare sight...Nissan 350Z

Whoa, did I just catch a BMW 2002 turbo?

Mazda 323...RICED OUT and looking like crap...

I was driving the white S320 S-Class and look what was infront of me. A Corvette!

New 231-hp SLK280 in the Benz showroom....

Chevrolet Caprice! FWD? Or RWD?

Chrysler Voyager 2.5 CRD and Chrysler 300M

ML400 CDI & ML270 CDI

Manual transmission S210 E270 CDI...

Classy pearlescent white.

Newly weds!

Hope you liked the pics!

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

My 350Z looks cooler. :lol:
Great pics, love the 2002.

giant_mtb

Sweet pics!!!!!!  :o  :lol:   :rockon:  

Pancor

Love it, Wimmer.   Cool to see American branded cars in Germany.

And the Caprice is RWD, V-8 powered  :D  

TBR

I believe that is actually a Tahoe, but I could be wrong (hard to tell from that perspective).

Raghavan

I believe that is actually a Tahoe, but I could be wrong (hard to tell from that perspective).
It's a suburban

TBR

I really don't think so:
Tahoe:

Suburban:

Raghavan

it looks too long to be a Tahoe.

TBR

It looks too short to be a Suburban imho. Either way, it is about twice the size of most cars over there :lol:

Raghavan

QuoteIt looks too short to be a Suburban imho. Either way, it is about twice the size of most cars over there :lol:
:P  :D  

Raza

Passat with a stick!

That 320i is completely underpowered.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Laconian

Check out the wheel arches, looks like a Tahoe to me. Good catch, wouldn't have spotted the difference myself!

Christian: looks like the 289cid V8 Mustang had anywhere from 200-280 gross HP (depending on the carburetor), which would be something like 10 to 20 SAE net HP. ;)

What's your opinion on the Crossfire?

Thanks for the pix!
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

cawimmer430

Cool and thanks for posting them here Dave!  ;)  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

QuoteCheck out the wheel arches, looks like a Tahoe to me. Good catch, wouldn't have spotted the difference myself!

Christian: looks like the 289cid V8 Mustang had anywhere from 200-280 gross HP (depending on the carburetor), which would be something like 10 to 20 SAE net HP. ;)

What's your opinion on the Crossfire?

Thanks for the pix!
Thanks for the info 'bout the 'Stang.  :D

The Crossfire? I love it. I'd take one over the old R170 SLK. It's just that they're rare over here but when you see one, it's a headturner.  B)  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie