What do you think of Arab Drifting?

Started by 2o6, October 01, 2009, 07:51:04 PM

Hmmn?

It's pretty interesting, seems to take a lot of car control.
2 (16.7%)
Dangerous and stupid.
8 (66.7%)
Ricey, takes no skill whatsoever
0 (0%)
Other
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

2o6

Arab drifting is a style of driving that is taking off in the middle east when drivers go very fast, upwards of 160km/h, then flick the car from left to right letting it slide. Typically, they use large/midsize FWD cars with soft suspension. Seems like the Toyota Camry is the most popular, but you do see a large amount of Sonatas, Optimas and even Accords.

Example of Arab Drift:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7N8qHPSqHc

I think it's a bit cool. They're working with what they have, and having a good time........even if it is a bit dangerous.

Onslaught

I see Arab kids are dumb as rocks too. Or should I say sand?

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Onslaught

Quote from: NACar on October 01, 2009, 07:55:38 PM
I like Japanese drifting better.
racist

However Japanese sluts look hotter standing next to the cars in the Mags so it's better.

Laconian

Quoteeven if it is a bit dangerous.

YOU THINK? How do you think the other drivers on the road feel about it?

If I lived around these little F-ups, I'd have a HERF gun in my car installed in my car. Just point and shoot, fry that little shit's ECU for good.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

r0tor

that looks about as productive as strapping some explosives to your chest...
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

dazzleman

Quote from: Laconian on October 01, 2009, 08:27:10 PM
YOU THINK? How do you think the other drivers on the road feel about it?

If I lived around these little F-ups, I'd have a HERF gun in my car installed in my car. Just point and shoot, fry that little shit's ECU for good.

It's just another way for them to get their 72 virgins if they haven't been able to do a suicide bombing.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Tave

I'm surprised the police aren't all over that.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

sportyaccordy

Quote from: r0tor on October 02, 2009, 05:53:57 AM
that looks about as productive as strapping some explosives to your chest...
iLOL'd

Hachee

yet again, just something to remind us that people are the same all over the world (i.e., stupid).  I'm sure it's fun though, till someone loses an eye.  or dies.

mzziaz

Cuore Sportivo

The Pirate

It'd be pretty cool under proper circumstances (track, closed parking lot, etc.).  On public roadways, it's just idiotic.  If I witnessed crap like that on the roads, I'd be giving the police a call.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

hotrodalex

Quote from: The Pirate on October 03, 2009, 11:41:14 PM
It'd be pretty cool under proper circumstances (track, closed parking lot, etc.).  On public roadways, it's just idiotic.  If I witnessed crap like that on the roads, I'd be giving the police a call.

:hesaid:

I'm all for fun, but when you start risking other peoples' safety, it's gone too far.

Sigma Projects

man these are dumb. Same goes for the Arabs that drive fast and spin in circles.

If you want to see some actual skill in online Arab videos, just google two wheel arabs, should bring some stuff up like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKKeu_wcA7E
this guy can make turns on two wheels =P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jog3MZAPFNE&feature=related

This made me laugh, bicycle donuts, hahaha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdt3-PZtUxk&feature=related
RAs, the last of the RWD Celicas