I visited the Porsche Dealership-Lots of Pics!!

Started by BMWDave, August 18, 2005, 04:39:21 PM

giant_mtb

Hey look its dave
And it says Jack Daniels on the license plate cover thing.  :lol:

Nice pics Bob!  And yes, I still dislike you very very much.  :lol:  :rockon:  

BMWDave

Hey look its dave
And it says Jack Daniels on the license plate cover thing.  :lol:

Nice pics Bob!  And yes, I still dislike you very very much.  :lol:  :rockon:
Hehe :praise:

What dealerships do you have in your area that you could go to?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

What dealerships are here?  Ummm...standard FoMoCo, Chrysler Group, and GM dealerships.  And the Subaru dealership is connected (oddly) with the Ford dealership.  The rest are just used car dealerships.

BMWDave

QuoteWhat dealerships are there?  Ummm...standard FoMoCo, Chrysler Group, and GM dealerships.  And the Subaru dealership is connected (oddly) with the Ford dealership.  The rest are just used car dealerships.
I see.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteWhat dealerships are there?  Ummm...standard FoMoCo, Chrysler Group, and GM dealerships.  And the Subaru dealership is connected (oddly) with the Ford dealership.  The rest are just used car dealerships.
I see.
Yeah...it's sad...  :(  :ph34r:  

jadewolf123

I can't wait to get a portable dig camera, because there are some sweet dealerships around here, Luxury Motors is Aston Martin Bentley and Rolls, and Lambo, we have a Porsche and Ferrari dealerships here too, the last time I was at the Ferrari dealer they were kind of asses.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

BMWDave

QuoteI can't wait to get a portable dig camera, because there are some sweet dealerships around here, Luxury Motors is Aston Martin Bentley and Rolls, and Lambo, we have a Porsche and Ferrari dealerships here too, the last time I was at the Ferrari dealer they were kind of asses.
Yes, I've heard Ferrari is like that.  I was in a Lamborghini dealership, and they were extremely nice, they told me to take as many pictures of the car, touch the car, just dont go in them.  

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

BMW dealerships seem to have assholes too...we weren't allowed to take pictures in one of them in London.  Couldn't even get into the Porsche dealer.  :angry:  :lol:  

BMWDave

QuoteBMW dealerships seem to have assholes too...we weren't allowed to take pictures in one of them in London.  Couldn't even get into the Porsche dealer.  :angry:  :lol:
LOL :lol:

Perhaps that just has something to do with these crazy British people :D

Have you ever tried going in one in the US?

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteBMW dealerships seem to have assholes too...we weren't allowed to take pictures in one of them in London.  Couldn't even get into the Porsche dealer.  :angry:  :lol:
LOL :lol:

Perhaps that just has something to do with these crazy British people :D

Have you ever tried going in one in the US?
No...I've driven by some, but I've never been in one.  

Raza

QuoteI can't wait to get a portable dig camera, because there are some sweet dealerships around here, Luxury Motors is Aston Martin Bentley and Rolls, and Lambo, we have a Porsche and Ferrari dealerships here too, the last time I was at the Ferrari dealer they were kind of asses.
Yes, I've heard Ferrari is like that.  I was in a Lamborghini dealership, and they were extremely nice, they told me to take as many pictures of the car, touch the car, just dont go in them.
Someone at the BMW dealer I went to once said she needed to ask her manager, then gave me the okay.  Everyone else was cool with it--Merc, Nissan, even Lexus.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

Someone at the BMW dealer I went to once said she needed to ask her manager, then gave me the okay.  Everyone else was cool with it--Merc, Nissan, even Lexus.
I dont understand why they would care if you take pictures...do you take them with the flash, Raza?

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

I dont understand why they would care if you take pictures...do you take them with the flash, Raza?
Sometimes.  The place was practically empty, though.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Fire It Up

Gone in 60 Seconds?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club