I visited the Porsche Dealership-Lots of Pics!!

Started by BMWDave, August 18, 2005, 04:39:21 PM

BMWDave

Today I visited the Porsche dealership (actually 2 of them) and had a great time.  My friend is looking for a used Porsche as a second car, and as always, I was glad to help him.   :D

Here are the pics: :)

Wheel of a Boxster S:

Turbo S, a damn fine automobile.

Interior Boxster S

Turbo S Interior, which I did sit in :praise:

Beautiful car, although quite a pathetic story.  The owner who bought it thought he would learn to drive stick in this car, since he didnt know how to handle a manual.  I asked the salesperson why he didnt buy a Mclaren SLR, and the guy said he owns both an Enzo, and an SLR, but couldnt drive the CGT.  So the guy was relegated to learning to drive a stick on a Honda :rolleyes:  

Very well kept Ferrari 308 GTS:

I did sit in a 911 GT2 and I threw the shifter around...what a car :wub: :rockon:  The car was a 2003, 3 previous owners, costing 140K, with 3700 miles.

I hope the pictures work, and I hope you enjoy them :)

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteI got nothing, kiddo.  Could just be me.
All right, I'll post a link to the album...damn imagestation :angry:

Here It Is

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

Ahh...Carrera GT.  I need to change my pants now.

:D  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteAhh...Carrera GT.  I need to change my pants now.

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

Most of the pictures are showing up for me now.  Good shots, mate.  Just try to steady your hand a little more, and use the close up feature on your camera.  I like that shifter shot a lot, but it's a tad blurry--almost became my new sig pic.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BMWDave

QuoteMost of the pictures are showing up for me now.  Good shots, mate.  Just try to steady your hand a little more, and use the close up feature on your camera.  I like that shifter shot a lot, but it's a tad blurry--almost became my new sig pic.
I'll see if I can find a clearer sig for you, and I should have put my camera in action mode, otherwise, any slight hand move blurs it :(  

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteYou cant really see anything though...
I see you're wearing a watch and a blue and grey shirt.

BMWDave

It was blue and white :)

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

It was blue and white :)
well, the car's greyish, so whatever's white will look grey.... ;)  

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Catman

Nice.  The dealer in Nashua NH had a bright yellow GT in the lot a couple weeks ago.  I failed to take some pics before it was gone. :(  

BMWDave

QuoteNice.  The dealer in Nashua NH had a bright yellow GT in the lot a couple weeks ago.  I failed to take some pics before it was gone. :(
Thats annoying, I know how that feels sometimes.  

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

QuoteHows this?

That's nice, but I wanted this one, but not so blurry...

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BMWDave

I might very well be going back there, so I will keep you in mind when I take some pictures :)

2007 Honda S2000

Raza

Nice, thanks man!  I might head out to some place as well.  My best friend is going back to South Carolina tomorrow morning, so I won't have anything to do.  Maybe some pics of the new 3er.  Maybe I ought to drive the new 3er...

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

BMWDave

QuoteNice, thanks man!  I might head out to some place as well.  My best friend is going back to South Carolina tomorrow morning, so I won't have anything to do.  Maybe some pics of the new 3er.  Maybe I ought to drive the new 3er...
No Problem...if I go back, I will take try to take a lot of shifter pics from everything so that you can choose :)

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteNice, thanks man!  I might head out to some place as well.  My best friend is going back to South Carolina tomorrow morning, so I won't have anything to do.  Maybe some pics of the new 3er.  Maybe I ought to drive the new 3er...
No Problem...if I go back, I will take try to take a lot of shifter pics from everything so that you can choose :)
get one of the GT too.

BMWDave

QuoteNice, thanks man!? I might head out to some place as well.? My best friend is going back to South Carolina tomorrow morning, so I won't have anything to do.? Maybe some pics of the new 3er.? Maybe I ought to drive the new 3er...
get one of the GT too.
I cant go inside the CGT ;)

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

QuoteNice, thanks man!  I might head out to some place as well.  My best friend is going back to South Carolina tomorrow morning, so I won't have anything to do.  Maybe some pics of the new 3er.  Maybe I ought to drive the new 3er...
get one of the GT too.
if the top's off, just zoom in on the shifter.

BMWDave

QuoteNice, thanks man!? I might head out to some place as well.? My best friend is going back to South Carolina tomorrow morning, so I won't have anything to do.? Maybe some pics of the new 3er.? Maybe I ought to drive the new 3er...
get one of the GT too.
The top isnt off, the car is totally closed ;)  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

get one of the GT too.
couldja ask?

BMWDave

get one of the GT too.
couldja ask?
I could, but its someones car, and the dealer would be reluctant to touch it, open it, etc.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

get one of the GT too.
couldja ask?
I could, but its someones car, and the dealer would be reluctant to touch it, open it, etc.
i see.

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

jadewolf123

i love all that is porsche, well almosr all of them
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd