Just Saw a Kizashi

Started by WookieOnRitalin, October 09, 2009, 02:50:05 PM

WookieOnRitalin

I have no idea what the hell it was doing in Nashville, but there I was, driving on the Interstate, and low and behold, a Suzuki Kizashi. It was unclothed and really had no kind of nomenclature on it besides the Suzuki symbol on the grille. At first, I recognized the tail lights thinking, "Kizashi?"

I rolled up to her, she was silver sporting California license plates. The Kizashi is clearly not that big. They were not kidding when they said it was more of a D segment vehicle. Since I was in my Jeep, I got a peek of the interior as I was along side it and it looked nice from what I saw. The guy driving it was a very big, fat man. He took up a lot of space so it does not look like the Kizashi is going to be for anybody who is of the large persuasion. It did not seem like he was really pushing it as I had so slow down on Interstate 24 just to keep up with it. The rear looks awkward. My guess is that they will change the rear design if they get it to that point.

I would have taken a shot with my camera but it was in the cargo area with the rest of my stuff. I was pacing her for about 10 minutes before she tailed off onto I-40 heading East. So if you live in Eastern Tennessee, Virginia, or the Carolinas, be on the look out. Hell, iffy, he might head back up your direction for all I know.

From what I understand, there is only about 8-10 of them roaming around the country right now. I was just reading on a Suzuki forum about a guy spotting one in Tuscon and the dealer said that it was some tech guy driving it around again with California plates.

Overall, it looks cool. I particularly hate silver as a color on every car. Between black and silver, nothing dulls a cars appearance worse. It looked slick other than the silver color. Put it in Red or Blue, and it would be hawt.
1989 Mazda 929
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2010 Saab 9-3
2012 Suzuki Kizashi
2015 Mazda3

1987 Nissan Maxima GXE
2006 Subaru Baja Turbo

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

ifcar

Yawn

All the way from Brea California.. interesting

WookieOnRitalin

Quote from: NACar on October 09, 2009, 02:52:47 PM
That was a Forenza

A Forenza and a Kizashi is night and day. No way.
1989 Mazda 929
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2010 Saab 9-3
2012 Suzuki Kizashi
2015 Mazda3

1987 Nissan Maxima GXE
2006 Subaru Baja Turbo