Who wants "whale penis leather" seats in their SUV?

Started by cawimmer430, October 22, 2009, 09:46:59 AM

cawimmer430

The Russkies.  :facepalm:

If you thought Hummers were politically incorrect, just wait until you see the Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition SUV from Russia?s RussoBaltique. Costing upwards of $1,450,000, the highly modified SUV features exclusive materials such as whale-penis leather for the seats, gold-plating for the window surrounds, gauges encrusted with diamonds and rubies and an exhaust system made from tungsten.

The whale-penis leather, incidentally, is the same as that used by Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis on the yacht Christina O.

Other features include Kevlar coating for added protection and three bottles of one of the world?s most expensive Vodka, RussoBaltique.

Two different versions are offered, both with V-8 powerplants. The ?base? model develops up to 400-horsepower, while the range topper puts out a heady 536-horsepower, and both offer ?rocket grenade-proof? protection.

The company behind the vehicle, RussoBaltique, is the same one that built armored vehicles for Tsar Nicholas, Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trotsky. Interested buyers will have to wait until it makes its official debut at next year?s Top Marques Monaco luxury autos event.

Link: http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1036904_russias-russobaltique-builds-worlds-most-expensive-suv
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

SVT666

Forget penis leather, I want whale vagina leather seats.

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

J86

NomisR

NomisR

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Submariner

If LAV's have a hard time stopping RPG's, somehow I doubt this will be able to hold up.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Payman

68_427

Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

Rupert

I guess the dicks really are on the inside of gaudy SUVs...
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Atomic

i do not believe in killing whales. i say, circumcise and use the foreskin!

NomisR

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

J86

FoMoJo

Who wants "whale penis leather" seats in their SUV?

Rich Russians with bad taste and small peckers; so it seems. :huh:
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Tave

I would like yards worth of whale penis in my next car. In fact I would like a whale penis track suit, whale penis socks, whale penis underwear, and whale penis shoes made to go along with it. And whale penis driving gloves.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

S204STi

Raza

Quote from: Tave on October 27, 2009, 09:07:40 PM
I would like yards worth of whale penis in my next car. In fact I would like a whale penis track suit, whale penis socks, whale penis underwear, and whale penis shoes made to go along with it. And whale penis driving gloves.

Whale penis condoms!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tave

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=20267.msg1190378#msg1190378 date=1256751846
Whale penis condoms!

Yes. And a whale penis wallet.

Oh! Oh! And a whale penis hat.

Quote from: Payman on October 28, 2009, 01:19:02 PM
Whale penis leisure suit!  :rockon:
:hesaid:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Submariner

The climate controls, the gauge's and the steering wheel are all from the Chevy parts bin, and evidently, the engine is the 8.1l big block V-8.  Is this vehicle on a GM platform?

S204STi

Quote from: Submariner on October 28, 2009, 02:11:36 PM

The climate controls, the gauge's and the steering wheel are all from the Chevy parts bin.  Is this vehicle on a GM platform?

Ha, that steering wheel and those seats, the HVAC controls and lighting/T-case, and other switch gear in the center console are from a previous-gen C/K pickup, and the IPC is a re-skin out of a GM truck too.  And no, I'm not seeing things.  I wonder what else they ripped off in this effort?

Payman

This is the answer to untold riches: buy a 4x4 truck, replace the body with a butch looking SUV shell, slap some turbos on the engine, and skin the inside with baby seal pelts. Sell to rich Arabs for $1,000,000 a pop.

Submariner

Quote from: R-inge on October 28, 2009, 02:12:51 PM
Ha, that steering wheel and those seats, the HVAC controls and lighting/T-case, and other switch gear in the center console are from a previous-gen C/K pickup, and the IPC is a re-skin out of a GM truck too.  And no, I'm not seeing things.  I wonder what else they ripped off in this effort?

Ahh, I thought those door pulls looked familiar.  Those are from the generation before the last, if I'm not mistaken. 

Submariner

I think I'd rather just pony up another 700,000 and buy two veyrons, and have my party of four go 2x2.

NomisR

Quote from: Payman on October 28, 2009, 02:43:12 PM
This is the answer to untold riches: buy a 4x4 truck, replace the body with a butch looking SUV shell, slap some turbos on the engine, and skin the inside with baby seal pelts. Sell to rich Arabs for $1,000,000 a pop.

OMG, I want a car covered in baby seal pelts!!

Catman

the Teuton