Started by ifcar, August 20, 2005, 07:10:10 AM

Fire It Up

Another huge suv? Just what we needed.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Run Away

ifcar

Expedition-based Suburban competitor.  

CaseyNPham

Considering it's over $3.20 for 91 octaane gas, I'd say no to it. And I don't exactly like most Fords.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

The interior looks like it will be taking some pages out of an F-150s book, which is good, IMO.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

The interior at least looks very nice, but you can't tell much about the exterior.

mazda6er

QuoteExpedition-based Suburban competitor.
So, an Excursion replacement.  ;)  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

ifcar

QuoteExpedition-based Suburban competitor.
So, an Excursion replacement.  ;)
Pretty much.  

thewizard16

<_<  Better interior than the Excursion by far, but the appeal of monster SUVs to me is fading as gas prices rise.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

ifcar

Quote<_<  Better interior than the Excursion by far, but the appeal of monster SUVs to me is fading as gas prices rise.
It wouldn't make much sense for Ford to base future plans on current gas prices though.

thewizard16

Quote<_<? Better interior than the Excursion by far, but the appeal of monster SUVs to me is fading as gas prices rise.
It wouldn't make much sense for Ford to base future plans on current gas prices though.
No, but they might consider the whole demand side of the consumer market. I think that segment will either shrink, or become a lot more competitive. They're probably planning on at least a hybrid version, maybe a diesel, aren't they?
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

ifcar

I have heard rumors of a diesel, but nothing finalized.