Accord...AGAIN

Started by CJ, November 24, 2009, 04:36:35 PM

CJ

Power steering pump needs replacement this time.  That stupid fucking car!  And it only has 28k miles!

3.0L V6

It's a 2008, correct?

If it's the first year model coming out off the assembly line, that might explain the issues. Still, very un-Honda like.

Eye of the Tiger

I thought Camcords were supposed to be so reliable  :facepalm:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

CJ

Quote from: 3.0L V6 on November 24, 2009, 04:39:58 PM
It's a 2008, correct?

If it's the first year model coming out off the assembly line, that might explain the issues. Still, very un-Honda like.

It's a 2007.

3.0L V6

Quote from: CJ on November 24, 2009, 04:45:24 PM

It's a 2007.

Well...have these problems surfaced with all of this generation Accord? You'd think a car that's in its last year of production would have most of the quality issues sorted out by then. Unless your car was just a fluke.

CJ

It's a common problem, I'm lead to believe.  My auto tech teacher is a Honda master tech.

sportyaccordy

Damn those damn Japanese cars and their problems. Shoulda got a Fusion. Wait :confused:

cawimmer430

Should have gotten a Camry with a V6!!! TBR can confirm this!  :devil: :thumbsup:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

TBR

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 30, 2009, 10:00:55 AM
Should have gotten a Camry with a V6!!! TBR can confirm this!  :devil: :thumbsup:

Yep, troll away.

2o6

Why do you guys still have this car?

Submariner

It seems like you're car is experiencing a lot more problems than it should.  I wish one of us could give you some advice, but it seems like blind luck is just biting you in the ass.   
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

CJ

Today is the 9th.  We give the car back on or before December 22.

sparkplug

If you kept this car, then I would suggest you get the extended warranty, extended to to like forever.
Getting stoned, one stone at a time.