2006 BMW 3er - 89 photos! (courtesy AutoSpies)

Started by CaMIRO, May 06, 2005, 12:42:50 AM

CaMIRO

CaMIRO

I guess AutoSpies now has the whole gallery up, here.

ifcar

The taillights almost look decent in some of those pics. Not quite, though.  

ifcar

The taillights almost look decent in some of those pics. Not quite, though.  

Catman

Nice pics.  Did they change the front clip?  It looks better for some reason. ;)  

IrishGuy

QuoteThe taillights almost look decent in some of those pics. Not quite, though.
I definitely am not a fan of those tailights either. Maybe in one or two pics they look "ok", the rest of the pics make the car look cheap because of them.  I do like the aggressive front however.
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Why?

BMWDave

QuoteThe taillights almost look decent in some of those pics. Not quite, though.
I love this car!  The car looks pretty roomy in back!  Much more roomy than I thought.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

SJ_GTI

Nice shots here as well CaMIRO.

I want to use this as my computer background, but my screen is set at 1280X1024 on a 19inch flatscreen.  ;)  Any way to get a higher resolution version of this shot?

TBR

QuoteNice shots here as well CaMIRO.

I want to use this as my computer background, but my screen is set at 1280X1024 on a 19inch flatscreen.  ;)  Any way to get a higher resolution version of this shot?

Just get a basic image editor and stretch the image to 1280x768. It won't look quite as smooth but is should be good enough.

Back on topic, originally I was a little skeptical about the E90, but after seeing it in person I have really taken a liking to it. The taillights could still use some improvement, but the rest of the car is very good looking.

Note- 50th post :)

Edit- I was wrong, this was actually my 51st post.

Fire It Up

Weird...it looks better in thses pics than it did at the NYIAS...

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Colonel Cadillac

Holy crap! I love the new 3-series!

Oh, and that is one amazing camera, those are some REALLY quality photos.  

Colonel Cadillac

I would take a 330i over the 530i and 525i any idea of the week. Truly a superior car.