V8 powered death. or, it should have been called Kevorkian

Started by ChrisV, January 14, 2010, 12:18:49 PM

ChrisV

for assisted suicide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbIfUNceZ-k&feature=fvw

Dart 455 smallblock (750hp)
GM700R4 4speed trans (paddle shifters)
Willwood Brakes
Carbonfiber, Kevlar, or Aluminum bodywork (your choice)

0-60 in 2.8 seconds

With a tow hitch for small watercraft trailer...

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

SVT666

That's cool.  But when does it stop being a bike and become a car.

Onslaught

Interesting. Not sure if I like those rims however. They look kind of cheap on that thing.

rohan

If I ever have a terminal disease this is how I intend going out- on or in something that is so fast that when it crashes the world just goes "Wow that was awesome!"
http://outdooradventuresrevived.blogspot.com/

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

Byteme

Kind of slow.

Boss Hoss

502 cuin Chevy engine. Does the quarter in about 10.4 at 140 mph.  0-60 anywere from 2.0 to 2.4 depending on who you believe.

See: http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roadtests/boss_hoss_v8/index.html

rohan

Oh man with that I could die in style and still do it fast.  That thing is just sick!  I love the car tire on the back.  :lol:
http://outdooradventuresrevived.blogspot.com/

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

Tave

Anyone know anyone with a Boss Hoss? My friend's dad has one, but I've never had a chance to check it out.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

SVT666

Quote from: Tave on January 14, 2010, 02:32:19 PM
Anyone know anyone with a Boss Hoss? My friend's dad has one, but I've never had a chance to check it out.
I saw one on the highway last summer if that counts.

68_427

My dad's friend had one with a 502 but sold it in order to build himself a race car.  There are many 700ft burnouts on my street from that thing.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

ChrisV

Quote from: Byteme on January 14, 2010, 02:14:47 PM
Kind of slow.

Boss Hoss

502 cuin Chevy engine. Does the quarter in about 10.4 at 140 mph.  0-60 anywere from 2.0 to 2.4 depending on who you believe.

See: http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roadtests/boss_hoss_v8/index.html

I've seen the Boss Hoss before, but since motorcycles fall down on their own, and those have car tires on the rear that don't allow for normal motorcycle corerning very well, they aren't very fun to use before they up and kill you. I'd think that the Brimstone would at least make the attempt at being fun to ride before your death sentence was delivered...  :lol: :ohyeah:

Looks like fun. Was wondering about the choice of wheels, myself, but they are old school hot rod, which is the vibe they were going after (note the grille).

S204STi

BFG Sports eh?  Talk about cheapin' out. ;)

I'd stick different rubber on that thing myself, and I bet it would improve its ETA by doing so.

What do you think Chris?  Do those tires have a good rep in the sporting world?

MX793

How much fuel does it hold?  My guess is it doesn't have much range with an engine that big and a fuel tank not much better than a touring bike.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Eye of the Tiger

I'll forgo the speedy road ATV of death, and take the cool cruiser.

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

280Z Turbo

Quote from: R-inge on January 14, 2010, 03:13:32 PM
BFG Sports eh?  Talk about cheapin' out. ;)

I'd stick different rubber on that thing myself, and I bet it would improve its ETA by doing so.

They're good tires. I have them on the Z.

giant_mtb

They need to get a backrest on the seat for the Brimstone.  With that sorta power, it'd be fuckin' hard to hang on, steer, and throttle that baby. :confused:

SVT666

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: giant_mtb on January 14, 2010, 04:33:22 PM
They need to get a backrest on the seat for the Brimstone.  With that sorta power, it'd be fuckin' hard to hang on, steer, and throttle that baby. :confused:

S204STi

+1, there are bikes on the market with a similar power/weight ratio that don't rip your arms off.   :ohyeah:

Byteme

Yes, I have a friend that had one with athe 350 engine.  Looked and sounded awesome.

Loro

the Teuton

Can anyone confirm how many Tomahawks Chrysler really made and at what price they were sold? I had heard something like $200,000 apiece.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

ChrisV

Quote from: R-inge on January 14, 2010, 03:13:32 PM
BFG Sports eh?  Talk about cheapin' out. ;)

To be honest, I'll bet that the tires on it do a damn fine job of breaking loose instead of gripping and causing the thing to pop a wheelie and flip over. Which would just be icing on the cake: grab a handful of throttle and it rears up, flips over and pounds you into the ground.  :lol:

omicron

Yes, I'd probably be flung into the scenery at four million miles per hour and killed.

Byteme

Quote from: ChrisV on January 15, 2010, 06:16:58 AM
To be honest, I'll bet that the tires on it do a damn fine job of breaking loose instead of gripping and causing the thing to pop a wheelie and flip over. Which would just be icing on the cake: grab a handful of throttle and it rears up, flips over and pounds you into the ground.  :lol:

But think of the entertainment value for the spectators.   :devil:

SVT666

Quote from: the Teuton on January 15, 2010, 12:20:23 AM
Can anyone confirm how many Tomahawks Chrysler really made and at what price they were sold? I had heard something like $200,000 apiece.

Eye of the Tiger

S204STi

Quote from: ChrisV on January 15, 2010, 06:16:58 AM

Ah, excellent point.