Saks Fifth Avenue Mercedes S600

Started by BMWDave, August 24, 2005, 06:44:06 AM

BMWDave

Saks Fifth Avenue Mercedes-Benz 2007 S600 Signature Edition

Exclusive First 20 Signature Editions priced at $145,775

20 All-New 2007 Mercedes-Benz S600 Flagship Sedans Offerered to Annual Saks Fifth Avenue ?The Gift? Holiday Catalog Customers

First Official Photographs of the 2007 S600 Reveal Exclusive Signature Edition Flagship Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) will offer the first 20 all-new 2007 S600 flagship sedans as an exclusive Signature Edition model that will be available only through the Saks Fifth Avenue annual ?The Gift? holiday catalog.  Priced at $145,775 (MSRP including $775 destination and delivery), the exclusive and limited Signature Edition S600 Sedans will be delivered to 20 lucky owners before the S-Class debuts in dealerships for public retail.  

The Signature Edition S600 will feature an envy-inducing 5.5-liter twin-turbo V12 engine that delivers 510 horsepower and 612 pound-feet of torque.

Surrounding the commanding engine, the Signature Edition S600 will wear stylish Mocha Metallic Black exterior paint and wrap passengers in a warm almond beige interior.  Hand-polished Piano Lacquer Black wood accentuates the dash and doors.  The almond beige colored dash console lightens the cabin with soft surfaces and artful style, while contrasting black carpets and headliner envelop the driver and passengers in tasteful elegance.

A generous complement of standard equipment will also be featured.  Highlighting the striking interior and creating a greater sense of space, a dramatic transparent glass Panorama Roof will run the length of the cabin.   Dynamic Rear View Monitor and Parktronic are especially convenient for city navigation.  Audiophiles will delight in Sirius satellite radio and a DVD audio changer, both of which present superior listening variety and audio quality through all fourteen speakers and 600 watts of the harman/kardon Logic7 surround system.  Drive Dynamic Seats have four massage levels that work throughout the seatback to reduce muscle fatigue, and Night View presents infra-red driving assistance.

About the S-Class

Widely recognized as the world?s benchmark luxury sedan, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class can trace its history back to 1924.  Since this time it has continued to redefine the pinnacle of automotive engineering with each new generation introduced.  Pairing an aggressive and commanding design, with revolutionary technology, such as Night View infra-red driving assistance, the all-new the 2007 S-Class will make its official public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show this September and is expected to arrive in US showrooms in early 2006.  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Exterior door handles look a bit odd in that pic. <_<

giant_mtb

The wheel's look like they were taken from a Cobalt.

jadewolf123

the wheels remind me of the AMG wheels from a while back
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Secret Chimp

OK, I'm hating the wheel arches less now.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

SVT_Power

still hate how the car looks. More i look at it more i hate it
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

giant_mtb

Quotestill hate how the car looks. More i look at it more i hate it
:rockon:   I don't necessarily hate it, but it really isn't anything pretty.

jadewolf123

2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Raghavan

Car Zeus

The interior is quite simply ugly.

Exterior is growing on me.  

Fire It Up

QuoteThe wheel's look like they were taken from a Cobalt.
Theyre more Mercedes than Cobalt. I mean, look through AMG's wheels.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Fire It Up

Oh, and the entire car is growing on me.

giant_mtb

You can't be serious...none of those wheels look like the ones on that Benz.

And...check check it:

They look way too similar to a Cobalt's...just like the wheels on that S600.

Fire It Up

And...check check it:

I meant that you're saying it as if Mercedes copied Chevy's wheel design, but its more the other way around.

giant_mtb

And...check check it:

I meant that you're saying it as if Mercedes copied Chevy's wheel design, but its more the other way around.
Ohhh ok.  Yeah I guess.

850CSi

I had to move my uncle's S500 yesterday night. I could never live with that thing. Driving cars that are big and automatic makes me love my A4.

CaseyNPham

I always thought it was just Neiman Marcus that did special edition cars.... OUt of department stores at least.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

Yup, I have been seeing those old AMG wheels for as long as I can remember...I still love their design.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...