I will park in a handicap spot but not use the handicap toilet
0 (0%)
I will not park in a handicap spot but will use the handicap toilet
43 (91.5%)
I will not park in a handicap spot or use the handicap toilet
3 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

omicron

I'm with the majority here. The, er, rather large majority.

Raza

3, I guess, because I have before.  But I don't really poo in public restrooms anymore.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mzziaz

Quote from: Raza  on January 20, 2010, 06:23:18 AM
3, I guess, because I have before.  But I don't really poo in public restrooms anymore.

o rly?

You prefer the back alleys?

:huh:
Cuore Sportivo

Raza

Quote from: mzziaz on January 20, 2010, 06:55:02 AM
o rly?

You prefer the back alleys?

:huh:

Yup. 

I'll pee in public, but twosies are for home only. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

2o6

mzziaz

Quote from: Raza  on January 20, 2010, 06:56:31 AM
Yup. 

That policy is a disaster waiting to happen.  :lol: :cheers:
Cuore Sportivo

Raza

Quote from: mzziaz on January 20, 2010, 07:08:30 AM

That policy is a disaster waiting to happen.  :lol: :cheers:

:lol:

I've developed fantastic control. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

SVT666

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=21074.msg1247634#msg1247634 date=1263995791
Yup. 

You're such a girl.

Byteme

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=21074.msg1247634#msg1247634 date=1263995791
Yup. 

You must be a real joy to be with on trips overa couple of days long.   :lol: :lol: ;)

Raza

Quote from: HEMI666 on January 20, 2010, 10:30:07 AM
You're such a girl.

Hey, ten years ago I wouldn't even use a urinal.  I just don't think it's sanitary.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

93JC

Are you sure you don't have a vagina?

Raza

Quote from: 93JC on January 20, 2010, 11:32:49 AM
Are you sure you don't have a vagina?

Please, you think sitting on a public toilet is sanitary?  Even with a seat cover, it's uncomfortable, and I feel the need to shower after. 

And that's not even considering the perils of not making sure you have enough TP before you sit down. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

93JC

I was speaking more of the aversion to urinals.

Anyway, so what? Do you think your crapper at home is somehow 'more' sanitary? Most public toilets get cleaned every single day: do you clean yours every day? I don't even clean mine every MONTH...

SVT666

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=21074.msg1247818#msg1247818 date=1264013203
Please, you think sitting on a public toilet is sanitary?  Even with a seat cover, it's uncomfortable, and I feel the need to shower after. 

And that's not even considering the perils of not making sure you have enough TP before you sit down. 
Real men risk bum diseases.

SVT666

Quote from: 93JC on January 20, 2010, 11:50:06 AM
Yeah, that one is strange.

QuoteAnyway, so what? Do you think your crapper at home is somehow 'more' sanitary? Most public toilets get cleaned every single day: do you clean yours every day? I don't even clean mine every MONTH...
Okay, that's gross.  Mine get done every week or two.  It used to be more often when we had a cleaning lady.

Raza

Quote from: 93JC on January 20, 2010, 11:50:06 AM

Anyway, so what? Do you think your crapper at home is somehow 'more' sanitary? Most public toilets get cleaned every single day: do you clean yours every day? I don't even clean mine every MONTH...

Oh.  When I was younger, I didn't like having my pee-pee out for everyone to see.  10 years ago wasn't an exact time measure.  More like 12 or 15.

My toilet is cleaned twice weekly.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

2o6

I agree.

rohan

Won't do either because someone might need it.   But when I'm at work on sundays when we don't have any women working in the building I will use the womens administrative rest room because it always smells so nice and is 2,000,334% cleaner and less disgusting than ours and it has a candy dispenser.  
http://outdooradventuresrevived.blogspot.com/

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

Laconian

Quote from: rohan on January 20, 2010, 03:13:31 PM
Won't do either because someone might need it.   But when I'm at work on sundays when we don't have any women working in the building I will use the womens administrative rest room because it always smells so nice and is 2,000,334% cleaner and less disgusting than ours and it has a candy dispenser. 
What? No fair! Does the men's rest room have a beer dispenser?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Eye of the Tiger

I've been in women's restrooms and seen shit you wouldn't believe. They got fucking couches in those shits so they can lounge around, do their nails, and yap about who knows what. No men's room ever has a damn couch, and nobody would use it, but dammit it's not fair.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

93JC

I've heard of these mythical women's washroom couches, but never seen one. The only mildly interesting things I've ever seen are tampon dispensers and sanitary napkin disposal receptacles.

ChrisV

"The cripple pooping stool is the Cadillac of the pooping stools..."

If the rest of the stalls are full, I'll use it. If I'm in there, it's 'cause I gotta go, and I'm not walking back out and going to the other end of the building to find a regular stall.

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

SVT666

Quote from: rohan on January 20, 2010, 03:13:31 PM
Won't do either because someone might need it.     
Usually the baby change table is in the handicap stall, so I need to use it more often then not when I'm out with my son. 

Payman

Quote from: HEMI666 on January 20, 2010, 03:47:29 PM
Usually the baby change table is in the handicap stall, so I need to use it more often then not when I'm out with my son. 

Yes, that's true. I don't recall ever seeing a handicapped only sign on these ovesized stalls either. They're also used for people with small kids who need potty help, and to change baby diapers. For this reason I rarely take that stall, unless it's the only option... and big things are afoot.

Payman

Anyone here notice that more parking spaces are being alloted for other types of people... "for pregnant patrons only", or "for parents with children"? I was at the mall last week to pick up my daughter and her friend who went to the movie. The parking lot was full, but there was a "for parents with children" space right out front. I took it (with my 18 foot long Dakota 4x4) and started walking in, when this french bitch cut me off and rolled down her window: "Hexcuse me sir, but you don't ave hany children, you can't take dat spot!" I calmly explained to her that I was picking up my kids. "I don't think so, I ave a small baby ere and you can't take dat spot". I explained more than I needed to. If she was more pleasant, I might have moved for her, but she pissed me off. I continued into the mall, making a mental note of her license plate. Just in case she decided to fuck with my truck.

Tave

I have no qualms about parking in the "15 Minute Deli Parking Only" spot at the grocery and taking care of all my shopping.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Payman on January 20, 2010, 06:29:49 PM
Anyone here notice that more parking spaces are being alloted for other types of people... "for pregnant patrons only", or "for parents with children"? I was at the mall last week to pick up my daughter and her friend who went to the movie. The parking lot was full, but there was a "for parents with children" space right out front. I took it (with my 18 foot long Dakota 4x4) and started walking in, when this french bitch cut me off and rolled down her window: "Hexcuse me sir, but you don't ave hany children, you can't take dat spot!" I calmly explained to her that I was picking up my kids. "I don't think so, I ave a small baby ere and you can't take dat spot". I explained more than I needed to. If she was more pleasant, I might have moved for her, but she pissed me off. I continued into the mall, making a mental note of her license plate. Just in case she decided to fuck with my truck.

You should have whipped your piece out.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

280Z Turbo

Quote from: the Teuton on January 19, 2010, 11:45:46 PM
There are handicaps at some places with full doors, sinks, and everything. They're like Maybachs in a Hyundai world.

Hyundai makes nice cars now, fuckface. :lockedup:

Who are you to talk? Your car is made of polyurethane.

rohan

http://outdooradventuresrevived.blogspot.com/

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

Rupert

That's... not normal. And bad for you.

At most universities, in order to get a degree in geology, you have to go on a 3-6 week field course, with varying degrees of ruggedness. The field course at my college spent two weeks at a camp site that didn't have any toilets, so we dug a ditch an shat in that. One year, one of the people really didn't want to use the ditch, so she didn't. After a couple of days, she was pretty uncomfortable, but she didn't waver. After a week and a half, she went to the hospital.

So, Raza, either learn to shit in the woods, or die.

:lol:
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA