Pics: MazdaSpeed MX-5

Started by ifcar, August 25, 2005, 10:04:25 AM

ifcar

BMWDave

I believe this isnt the actual MazdaSpeed car, though one outfitted with MS modifications.  Still, it looks great.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Champ

reminds me of a rounded S2000, maybe I'm just imagining things but the tail end looks really similar, maybe not the nose so much though.

giant_mtb

Quotereminds me of a rounded S2000, maybe I'm just imagining things but the tail end looks really similar, maybe not the nose so much though.
I deffinitely agree.

TBR

There is some S2000 in the design, but it still looks good imho.

Fire It Up

Back looks good. Front is meh-meh in that color. It looks awesome in red.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Run Away

Tom

Exterior looks great IMO.  But looking inside, the seats are "ricey" and it's too black.  Mazda should take a look at the Solstice's interior.

JYODER240

Anybody know how much power this thing will have?
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

ifcar

QuoteExterior looks great IMO.  But looking inside, the seats are "ricey" and it's too black.  Mazda should take a look at the Solstice's interior.
The standard Miata has lighter colors and different seats. I'm sure any Solstice GXP, GTP, or whatever they decide to call their high-performance version will have similar modifications.  

Raghavan

I ilove every single inch of that car. :praise: especially those seats. :praise: :praise:

Tom

QuoteExterior looks great IMO.  But looking inside, the seats are "ricey" and it's too black.  Mazda should take a look at the Solstice's interior.
The standard Miata has lighter colors and different seats. I'm sure any Solstice GXP, GTP, or whatever they decide to call their high-performance version will have similar modifications.
True dat.

Pancor

Wow, a new car with no characteristic I hate!    I NEED one of those!

Catman

OMG! I love it! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  God, I want one!

Raghavan

If Mazda makes a tintop, this would be my 2nd favorite car easily. :praise:

Catman

Raza

Looks-wise, I'd say it's even with the Solstice, but the Solstice has a better interior, and the Sky trumps them both inside and out.  I can't wait to see a head to head to head.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Catman

QuoteLooks-wise, I'd say it's even with the Solstice, but the Solstice has a better interior, and the Sky trumps them both inside and out.  I can't wait to see a head to head to head.
Ya know, the Solstice has already grown stale with me.  It looks bulbous and the top, when up, looks gross.  The Sky is a better looking car IMO.  This MX-5 is just about the perfect roadster as far as I'm concerned (at least till I see more of the Sky).

footoflead

Miata :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(The steering wheel is on the wrong side :o  :o  ;)  :D )
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

Raza

QuoteLooks-wise, I'd say it's even with the Solstice, but the Solstice has a better interior, and the Sky trumps them both inside and out.  I can't wait to see a head to head to head.
Ya know, the Solstice has already grown stale with me.  It looks bulbous and the top, when up, looks gross.  The Sky is a better looking car IMO.  This MX-5 is just about the perfect roadster as far as I'm concerned (at least till I see more of the Sky).
It looks like they did too much with it, I think.  I mean, it's like the Ibuki concept plus RX-8 fender flares.  The whole front end is just too ovular for me.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Catman

QuoteMiata :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(The steering wheel is on the wrong side :o  :o  ;)  :D )
I'll take it as is!  How cool would that be? :rockon:  

Raza

And there is a lot of S2000 in it.  I'd just buy a used S2000.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

footoflead

QuoteMiata :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(The steering wheel is on the wrong side :o? :o? ;)? :D )
I'll take it as is!  How cool would that be? :rockon:
:rockon: B)  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

CaseyNPham

I always thought of Miatas as looking like little kitties. This looks like a mean little kitty. ^_^
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little