Smash up a brand new Lexus
4 (14.8%)
Shatter every toliet/urinal at your workplace
0 (0%)
Other (please specify)
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 24

280Z Turbo

You have a large blunt object of your choice and a get-out-of-jail-free card. What do you want to destroy for fun?
:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Eye of the Tiger

Oh, the Lexus. I'll enter it in a demo derby.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

SVT_Power

speed camera.

Or a cop car. Or multiple Cop cars.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

the Teuton

You ever want to punch the person next to you in the face for no reason that you could ever explain?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Laconian

Lexus. Lots of different interesting surfaces to bash. It would be hard to get bored with that.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

280Z Turbo

What do you use for the smashing?

SVT_Power

Quote from: the Teuton on February 11, 2010, 10:35:43 PM
You ever want to punch the person next to you in the face for no reason that you could ever explain?

All the time  :huh:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Vinsanity

speed camera all the way. and I'l be laughing maniacally the whole time, too.

Rupert

Speed camera. I woulda done any of those things when I was 15, though. :lol:

[Insert dazzleman comment here].
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

SVT_Power

the Teuton

Quote from: SVT_Power on February 11, 2010, 11:39:51 PM
Yup. I think it'd be hilarious.

Oh, New York will be fun...if we don't get arrested first.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: SVT_Power on February 11, 2010, 11:39:51 PM
Yup. I think it'd be hilarious.

Maybe you should pick up the new Grand Theft Auto...
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Raza

I've never seen a speed camera.  China shop sounds like fun though.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Onslaught

I'd like to have a mini gun like in T2 and just walk around my local crystal shop. But with eye protection on. Never can be too careful.

r0tor

i'm a simple man with simple needs... just p00p on my managers desk
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

dazzleman

Quote from: r0tor on February 12, 2010, 07:15:58 AM
i'm a simple man with simple needs... just p00p on my managers desk
:lol: Very elemental, r0tor.... :ohyeah:

I think that out of that list, the most fun would either be smashing all the windows at Denny's, or breaking everything in a china shop.

I have a friend who used to own a pottery store, and he was cheating on his wife.  He used to bring his girlfriend back to the pottery store in the wee hours of the morning.  His wife found out, and waited for them inside the store in the dark one night.  When they came in and switched on the lights, she went ballistic, smashing every piece of pottery she could get her hands on.  She flipped over a whole rack of pottery.  I'd have paid money to be a fly on the wall to see that.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

BimmerM3

Quote from: dazzleman on February 12, 2010, 07:46:04 AM
:lol: Very elemental, r0tor.... :ohyeah:

I think that out of that list, the most fun would either be smashing all the windows at Denny's, or breaking everything in a china shop.

I have a friend who used to own a pottery store, and he was cheating on his wife.  He used to bring his girlfriend back to the pottery store in the wee hours of the morning.  His wife found out, and waited for them inside the store in the dark one night.  When they came in and switched on the lights, she went ballistic, smashing every piece of pottery she could get her hands on.  She flipped over a whole rack of pottery.  I'd have paid money to be a fly on the wall to see that.

The ironic thing is that, since she destroyed all the pottery, she probably significantly lowered her divorce settlement.

dazzleman

Quote from: BimmerM3 on February 12, 2010, 09:14:10 AM
The ironic thing is that, since she destroyed all the pottery, she probably significantly lowered her divorce settlement.

They never got divorced.  This was about 12 years ago, and they're still married.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

MX793

Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

ChrisV

the NOISE of smashing a china shop would be cool, but the satisfaction of smashing all manner of speed cameras and red light cameras woudl overcome that, as ther'es meaning behind it.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

SVT_Power

Quote from: MX793 on February 12, 2010, 12:27:04 PM
I'll take a Fubar

what the hell? Is that some kind of all in one tool

NomisR

I'd probably go with speed cameras, definitely more of a meaning to it. 

Although I wouldn't mind smashing up a branch new lexus, it reminds me of the good old days with Street Fighter II

That's a Lexus LS400!

dazzleman

I used to like to try to damage road signs.

Rupert

Quote from: dazzleman on February 12, 2010, 05:19:49 PM
I used to like to try to damage road signs.

I used to damage sprinklers in parks that got the bike path at night when the park was supposed to be closed.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Rupert

Quote from: ChrisV on February 12, 2010, 12:30:13 PM
the NOISE of smashing a china shop would be cool, but the satisfaction of smashing all manner of speed cameras and red light cameras woudl overcome that, as ther'es meaning behind it.

:hesaid:

dazzleman

Psilos -- sprinklers?  I'd have never thought of that.  I must confess I achieved only sporadic success with road sign vandalism...it only worked if the sign was flawed in some way.

MX793

Quote from: SVT_Power on February 12, 2010, 01:30:22 PM
what the hell? Is that some kind of all in one tool

It's an all-in-one, multi-purpose demolition tool.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Rupert

Quote from: dazzleman on February 12, 2010, 07:05:05 PM
Psilos -- sprinklers?  I'd have never thought of that.  I must confess I achieved only sporadic success with road sign vandalism...it only worked if the sign was flawed in some way.

Yeah. The automatic kind do some fun things if you smash them into the ground right as they're about to go off. :lol: