Carmel Pictures

Started by BMWDave, August 25, 2005, 07:42:20 PM

BMWDave

QuoteYou can get a 3.0 CSL for about 15 grand, but expect to do some work.? With cars like that, the initial price of the car is directly related to how much work has been done into maintaining it.? If it's under 15 grand though, rust bucket.
It costs about 50K or so to get one in nice condition.  But the 3.0CSL racecar costs so much more than the 3.0CSL road car.
I didn't realize you were talking about the race car.
I see.  I dont know for sure how much a 3.0CSL racecar would cost, but I would imagine it would be an astronomical sum.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Colonel Cadillac

I saw an M3 CSL (or I thought, its badging was removed) at my sister's college and it was pretty hot! I didn't have much time to look, because I had a tour of the campus and an information session to go to, and was a bit late.  

Raghavan

QuoteYou can get a 3.0 CSL for about 15 grand, but expect to do some work.? With cars like that, the initial price of the car is directly related to how much work has been done into maintaining it.? If it's under 15 grand though, rust bucket.
It costs about 50K or so to get one in nice condition.  But the 3.0CSL racecar costs so much more than the 3.0CSL road car.
I see.  I dont know for sure how much a 3.0CSL racecar would cost, but I would imagine it would be an astronomical sum.
do they have one for sale in the first place???

Raza

QuoteYou can get a 3.0 CSL for about 15 grand, but expect to do some work.  With cars like that, the initial price of the car is directly related to how much work has been done into maintaining it.  If it's under 15 grand though, rust bucket.
do they have one for sale in the first place???
Everything's for sale.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

CaseyNPham

Whoa, does that include the MC12 or whatever it's called?
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

QuoteWhoa, does that include the MC12 or whatever it's called?
No, what raza is saying is that if you want something, it can always be bought with money.  Hence, everything is for sale.

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

Though that isn't necessarily true...

BMWDave

QuoteThough that isn't necessarily true...
Well I guess not everything per se can be bought, but I was just trying to explain what Raza meant.

2007 Honda S2000

GMPenguin

TBR

Well I guess not everything per se can be bought, but I was just trying to explain what Raza meant.
yeah, I understand. I just love saying that something Raza said was wrong. ;) :lol:

thewizard16

Depending on how much money you have, that comment isn't necessarily true...  ;)  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raza

It is, though.  I'd even sell my dignity for enough money (though it would take more than 50 grand for me to eat the crap they force you to on Fear Factor).  My price is high, but there's a price.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.