First real shots of the 2007 Toyota Tundra

Started by Yotaman, August 25, 2005, 07:52:26 PM

Yotaman

2007 Tundra spy shots from Edmunds

Can you say big?  Even with the camo and the fake extension of the cab, you can tell this thing is going for the throat of Detroit.  
35mpg is really paying off right now.

Tom

Well you can't see much, but I'm glad they're introducing a real fullsize contender.

giant_mtb

I see disproportion!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Do we really need BIGGER trucks?  :angry:  

Tom

QuoteI see disproportion!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Some people do.

Raghavan

Catman

Everyone whines about the smaller size of the Tundra yet many of its owners bought it for that reason.  For many, it's the perfect size pickup.

TBR

QuoteI see disproportion!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

A lot of the cab is almost certainly fake, they probably wanted to keep the exact roofline from us.

Yotaman

QuoteEveryone whines about the smaller size of the Tundra yet many of its owners bought it for that reason.  For many, it's the perfect size pickup.
I guess the new Tacoma will serve the same purpose now that this monster shows how big the Tundras will become.
35mpg is really paying off right now.

BMWDave

QuoteEveryone whines about the smaller size of the Tundra yet many of its owners bought it for that reason.? For many, it's the perfect size pickup.
I guess the new Tacoma will serve the same purpose now that this monster shows how big the Tundras will become.
I guess so.  As the pickups get bigger, the next vehicle down on the rung replaces it, and so on.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

280Z Turbo

I guess the lower beltline that gave you a better view of the road is gone. :(

Fire It Up

Dude thats one funky shape. I hope theres a shit load of camo on that one.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Catman

Dude thats one funky shape. I hope theres a shit load of camo on that one.
I'm a little nervous looking at the door handle position.  This might be pretty ugly.  I seem to remember hearing that Toyota was working on an SUT or something.  Maybe this is it.

CaseyNPham

The rear door looks like it could have handles in 3 places. And this is a big "car" with such small mirrors. They should use the mirrors seen in the Maserati Coupe spy pictures ^_^
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little