GTPC 71

Started by giant_mtb, August 26, 2005, 02:26:55 PM

giant_mtb

I think it's been over 24 hours...so here goes!

I painted over the name of the photo company and phone number so it wouldn't be quite so easy.  ;)   Enjoy.

BMWDave

San Francisco?

(and usually a moderator pics who will start a thread at the end of the 24hr period, but its fine anyway).

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

QuoteSan Francisco?

(and usually a moderator pics who will start a thread at the end of the 24hr period, but its fine anyway).
Oh, I thought the rule said that anyone on at the time could post...will remember that next time.

"-Whoever correctly guesses the correct answer must post a new GTPG thread within 24 hours of correctly guessing the old one, or they will lose their turn, and whoever is online at that time can post."

And nope, not San Fran.

giant_mtb

Well I'm out for a while...I got a game to march at and stuff...so keep guessing and I'll check back ASAP.

saxonyron

Sorry for bagging out - I didn't know that rule.....I'd better guess this one so I can redeem myself!   :blink:  

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

jadewolf123

2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

giant_mtb

QuoteBahrain
Nope.

saxonyron

OK - I'm drawing a blank.  The best I can tell is it looks like the east coast of US(shadows from trees look like sun is to the right).  Not too tropical - not tons of palm trees, but that blue water....  Hmmmm - mid-atlantic coast US or West Coast South America, or ...or.... I have no idea.  Do we need hints yet??

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Raghavan

Catman

giant_mtb

giant_mtb

QuoteOK - I'm drawing a blank.  The best I can tell is it looks like the east coast of US(shadows from trees look like sun is to the right).  Not too tropical - not tons of palm trees, but that blue water....  Hmmmm - mid-atlantic coast US or West Coast South America, or ...or.... I have no idea.  Do we need hints yet??
I will say the ocean-blue water is misleading...it isn't tropical.  (that was what I was hoping for, but this seems to be very difficult since I've only had a few guesses in over 24 hours)  :)  

giant_mtb

And I am out for the evening...Ifcar does know the answer, so if it is guessed correctly he will probably let you guys know!  :)  

Rupert

Is that an Indian island?
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

giant_mtb

QuoteIs that an Indian island?
No sir.

giant_mtb

Ok we obviously need a hint here...

It is in the Americas.

Minpin

Well that definatly narrows it down to SA otherwise you wouldnt have said "americas"   Im gonna go out on a limb and say Rio de Janeiros
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

oilfilter

I have no clue whatsoever :lol:
Someplace in Bermuda or something?  

giant_mtb

No sir.  :lol:

This one is obviously very hard...let me dig up a hint or two to lay down for you guys.  :)  

giant_mtb

Hint:  It's in Central America, the U.S., or Canada.

BMWDave

We pretty much knew that already :lol:

Any other hints?

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

It isn't tropical and it is somewhat related to the car industry in an odd way.

Minpin

giant_mtb

Minpin

edit thats wrong

change to veracruz

giant_mtb