Cars you hate with a passion!

Started by 2o6, March 23, 2010, 05:54:00 PM

the Teuton

I drove the M version of that car. I would die a happy man if I owned one, sans the fact that the rear window is next to useless in the real world.

A 315 hp Z3 M Coupe or Roadster would probably suit me a little better.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

The Phantom

Quote from: 2o6 on March 23, 2010, 05:59:52 PM
Next car:

2000-Death Cavalier.

Seriously, WHY did you buy this car!? It clearly is the old one with an ugly nose and those same old as ever mechanicals. You really didn't notice that it drives terribly and a comparable Civic or even Elantra were much better cars?

Yeah, it seems every Cavalier I see (or hear) sounds like crap.

I've never been a fan of Dodge (sorry, fans--I'm sure you don't like a lot of brands).  Most Chrysler products have that same ticky-sounding hum when they get going.  What the hell is that?  Basically, if I'm not looking, and I hear it, I know it's a Chrysler product.  Not that it makes it a bad vehicle, really, I guess.
"We?re surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."