Saw first Lacrosse in action today...

Started by Tom, May 12, 2005, 06:30:16 PM

Tom

Well I spotted my first Buick Lacrosse today.  I'm not sure why I haven't seen others on the road yet since it's been on the market for a while.  Watching it accelerate away, I was really impressed with it's looks.  The pictures don't really do it justice IMO.  

BMWDave

It is a very nice and solid effort by GM.  I think it is doing pretty well in its market.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

giant_mtb

I really like the Lacrosse.  :)  

ifcar

QuoteWell I spotted my first Buick Lacrosse today.  I'm not sure why I haven't seen others on the road yet since it's been on the market for a while.  Watching it accelerate away, I was really impressed with it's looks.  The pictures don't really do it justice IMO.
I typically see at least one daily. Decent looking car, I suppose.

Fire It Up

Its nice looking. Not as awesome as the 6 or Altima, but very nice.  

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Colonel Cadillac

I think that it is a great looking car. I have seen it a few times, I have been impressed every time.

280Z Turbo

The headlights should have been merged, but I still like it.

MX793

I've seen one or two.  Not bad looking, but nothing that really jumps out at me either.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

MaxPower

I agree that it's good.  It definitely is more impressive than Buick's other offerings of late.  

SJ_GTI

I probably see 1-2 a day. They seem fairly common in the suburban parts of Montreal. I think its a good looking car, but not really my style.

mazda6er

I really like them too. Beats a Regal.  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

QuoteI really like them too. Beats a Regal.
Definitely!

2007 Honda S2000

Lorinser

I see at least 4-3 around here every day...And yeah, they do look pretty nice.

giant_mtb

Haven't seen one yet... <_<   We only have one Buick dealer in almost our whole county... <_<  <_<   We rarely see new cars within 4-5 months of their release...although I've seen at least 5 new Mustangs and one GTO...

BMWDave

QuoteHaven't seen one yet... <_<   We only have one Buick dealer in almost our whole county... <_<  <_<   We rarely see new cars within 4-5 months of their release...although I've seen at least 5 new Mustangs and one GTO...
where do you live?

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteHaven't seen one yet... <_<   We only have one Buick dealer in almost our whole county... <_<  <_<   We rarely see new cars within 4-5 months of their release...although I've seen at least 5 new Mustangs and one GTO...
where do you live?
Marquette, Michigan...the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

CaseyNPham

I think they mde it look too lexusy. It's not bad though, since I dislike GM in general.
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

QuoteHaven't seen one yet... <_<?  We only have one Buick dealer in almost our whole county... <_<? <_<?  We rarely see new cars within 4-5 months of their release...although I've seen at least 5 new Mustangs and one GTO...
where do you live?
ohhh-I thought you said we only have on dealer in our whole country, not county.  My bad, I wasnt trying to be nosy or anything.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteHaven't seen one yet... <_<   We only have one Buick dealer in almost our whole county... <_<  <_<   We rarely see new cars within 4-5 months of their release...although I've seen at least 5 new Mustangs and one GTO...
where do you live?
ohhh-I thought you said we only have on dealer in our whole country, not county.  My bad, I wasnt trying to be nosy or anything.
lol  No problem...I didn't think you were being nosy, just interested in where I was so maybe you'd receive a valid explanation why there are absolutely no good cars here. lol  Yeah...one good (new cars) Buick dealer in our whole county.  Lots of old mid-90's LeSabres around here, too.  But not many new Buicks...or any car for that matter.

TBR

It is an extremely good car, but I have only seen one actually on the road, I guess it will just take a while for Buick to change their image.

Raza

I had the opportunity to drive one hard (and write about it, though not nearly as controversial as my infamous xB article).  I was very impressed. :rockon:  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteI had the opportunity to drive one hard (and write about it, though not nearly as controversial as my infamous xB article).  I was very impressed. :rockon:
What did you think of the interior?  And I assume you drove the CXS version?

2007 Honda S2000