hotrodalex

Colin

Nein.... es ist kein Opel

2o6

I'm getting an Italian vibe.

ISO?

Colin

the Teuton

It's a Rover. What kind of Rover, though....?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

93JC

Colin

It is indeed a Monica.

So, not German, and no connections to Italy. Styled by a Brit, Chris Humberstone, and made in France. Approx 30 of these cars were made in 1974/5 before the whole venture collapsed. They are very rare cars, so I was delighted to see this one 2 separate occasions in 2009, once at the RaceRetro event at Stoneleigh and later in the year (when the pic was taken) in the car park at Morgan Centenary celebration at Cheltenham Racecourse.

93JC

And I had absolutely no idea what the hell it was and only figured it out after looking up the number plate. :lol:

Feel free to post another one, because I won't.

Payman