Car, I want you to kill me

Started by the Teuton, July 07, 2010, 02:52:32 PM

the Teuton

If you had to die by way of getting hit by a motor vehicle while walking down the street, knowing that your obituary would specify the make and model of the vehicle (this usually doesn't happen, but just play along), what would it be?

Alternatively, if you were to die in a tragic accident, what car would you want to be driving? Think James Dean and his 550 Spyder.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Laconian

If I have to die, it should be a quick death. Probably a semi truck, then, to maximize my chances of a massive head injury.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Onslaught

I would say I'd like something nice to kill me. But then again I'd hate to think that a rare, cool car was damaged by my bony ass. That and I'd like to be killed right then without knowing what hit me. So a dump truck going 60 would do.

Die in? My MX-5. I've been through so much in that little bitch that it's the one I'd like to go out in. I can't think of anyone having after I'm gone anyway. But if it was going to be a "cool" car then I'd say a F-40.

Eye of the Tiger

Driver of Miata Killed in Collision with Fat Blueberry Farmer.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

redbloodedamerican

I would go on a spree of doing coke, robbing banks and fucking icy blonde supermodels before climbing into my getaway vehicle: a 1960 English Electric Lightning. I would throw it into its notoriously fast climbing maneuver so hard that it explodes in midair right as I see stars shining through the thinning atmosphere.

Payman

Rofl @ Nick, then roflmao @ RBA.  :lol:

I want to slip through security during the Indy 500, get a Dallara started up and blast a couple of hot laps, sending Paul Tracy into the wall before launching off the arse-end of Danica Patrick and exploding spectacularly into the finish line scoring tower. That'll be on Youtube for years.

omicron

I shall be run over by one of these magnificent creations:

Because it is made of sin and debauchery I shall be killed instantly, yet nary a mark shall be left atop its phallic spears. They will have to scrape me off the road with a spatula, but by God, the rest of the world shall inherit an intact Imperial!

SVT666

Man dies after getting a Hummer.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: SVT666 on July 08, 2010, 08:07:54 AM
Man dies after getting a Hummer.

After trying to jump a school bus...?
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

shp4man

"launching off the arse-end of Danica Patrick and exploding"           LOL  :lol:

SVT666

SVT666

Actually it should be:

Death of man due to Accord.

cawimmer430

It would have to be.... C H R I S T I N E  :praise:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

the Teuton

I'd kinda want to take a Bugatti Type 41 Royale off a cliff just to see how well the 4 tons of magnificence could handle it.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

SVT32V

The deathmobile - from animal house, also it started life as a '64 continental.

hotrodalex

Hit by? Some sort of race car.

Die while driving? Porsche 550 spyder. Except I want to go flying off a cliff, not have someone collide into me head-on.