GTCC 1

Started by MaxPower, May 12, 2005, 10:11:57 PM

MaxPower

good luck.

EDIT:  all three pics are the same, I just multiposted them to ensure that one might show up on any given occasion.

MX793

I see no image  :(  
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

ifcar

QuoteI see no image  :(
Same here. I just see the text "user posted image".

Try ImageShack.  

giant_mtb

Uh oh...the first one failed...they're all gonna fail! noooooo! *runs around in circles screaming*  :lol:  :lol:   :P  

MaxPower

i tried to fix it...now I see the pictures....hopefully someone else will to.  It's an easy one so if someone can just see the pic they'll get it first try.

EDIT: i just added an imageshack version...so now i see 4 up there!

mazda6er

I've got nothing. I'm not good at this. I'll just throw this out there:

VW Passat?   ( I know its wrong )
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

FlatBlackCaddy

I think only half of the last pic loaded for me.

Is it a Toyota Echo?

MaxPower

Passat: No
Echo: No

FlatBlackCaddy

Nissan Murano?

MaxPower

QuoteNissan Murano?
closer, but still no

FlatBlackCaddy

MaxPower

QuoteMaxima?
no...and you're getting colder

FlatBlackCaddy

MaxPower

Quote<_<
Think SUV....
I thought the side marker light and the snippet of a wheel might give it away

FlatBlackCaddy

MaxPower

QuoteTourage(SP?)
much closer....but alas, no

FlatBlackCaddy

MaxPower

BINGO!

We have a winner...

mazda6er

QuoteCayanne?
Just beat me to it.  ;)  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

FlatBlackCaddy

Are these challenges done using new cars or do you guys use older(i.e. 90's) cars as well.

ifcar

QuoteAre these challenges done using new cars or do you guys use older(i.e. 90's) cars as well.
You can use anything you want.

BTW, following the tradition of the forums from which this idea was taken, threads will be locked after the answer is correctly guessed.