Here We Go.

Started by Catman, September 04, 2005, 06:19:28 PM

Raghavan

QuoteSucks to be her, but she should still get the ticket anyway.
Why should she get a ticket, would you want a ticket after somebody slammed your car, I know i wouldnt, if anything i would want the officer to help me. You son are an @$$
If you say so...
If the same happened to me, i'd still expect the ticket.
Nothing wrong with expecting it.  Makes it all the better when you don't get it. ;)
Yup, never get your hopes up too high.

850CSi

What amazes me is how the officer saw it coming...

He was really close to being killed there.

Raghavan

QuoteWhat amazes me is how the officer saw it coming...

officers are always quick thinking.

Catman

I never take my eyes off the traffic.  The other night I was working a highway detail in a cruiser when one of the construction guys advised me of a disabled vehicle in the other side of the highway.  I went over there to find a VW Jetta half in the breakdown lane and half in the travel lane, hazards on with a woman in the passenger seat and a three year old in thee back.  The husband ran out of gas and left them there so he could get some at a gas station.  On top of that he took the keys so I couldn't push them off the road.  Needless to say, I had them wait behind the guardrail until we got it going.  Some people are so dumb.  This was Friday night at 11:30pm on the three lane hwy. :rolleyes:  

footoflead

I never take my eyes off the traffic.  The other night I was working a highway detail in a cruiser when one of the construction guys advised me of a disabled vehicle in the other side of the highway.  I went over there to find a VW Jetta half in the breakdown lane and half in the travel lane, hazards on with a woman in the passenger seat and a three year old in thee back.  The husband ran out of gas and left them there so he could get some at a gas station.  On top of that he took the keys so I couldn't push them off the road.  Needless to say, I had them wait behind the guardrail until we got it going.  Some people are so dumb.  This was Friday night at 11:30pm on the three lane hwy. :rolleyes:
What an idiot, Did they at least get out of the car??
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

Catman

What an idiot, Did they at least get out of the car??
Yeah, I had them stand behind the guardrail after I got over there.

Catman

Check out his last response. :lol:  

Run Away

He's not too bright.
http://www.caranddriver.com/idealbb/view.a...=67827&pageNo=1

He can't grasp the concept that belt tension does not change the ratio at which whatever the belt is attached to turns.

Catman

QuoteHe's not too bright.
http://www.caranddriver.com/idealbb/view.a...=67827&pageNo=1

He can't grasp the concept that belt tension does not change the ratio at which whatever the belt is attached to turns.
That's pretty elementary, I guess you're right. ;)  

Champ

although the big debate right now that just started in that thread about super chargers vs. turbo chargers is interesting.  I know how each work and the benefits and all, but still interesting to see people's views on them.

Raza

Quotealthough the big debate right now that just started in that thread about super chargers vs. turbo chargers is interesting.  I know how each work and the benefits and all, but still interesting to see people's views on them.
Superchargers have one clear advantage, but several disadvantages.  I think I'm siding with turboes now.  I used to like superchargers, but I think turboes are the better way to go now.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Champ

Nothing quite beats the feel of the turbo pulling and pushing you back in your seat.