Sloshed.

Started by AutobahnSHO, November 14, 2010, 07:51:29 PM

AutobahnSHO

So the mother-in-law called.
Last night at 1am in backwoods New Hampshire some dude lost control and went into the ditch in front of her house. She heard it and went outside to find a car upside down and dude working his way out of the car. She called 911 and went to help him.

Same idiot that demolished her mailbox last year.
Same idiot that hit and killed her dog in 2005.
Probably drunk both times.

He's apparently mad and suspects she called the cops- he's been cited for drunk driving in this incident.

Who knows what kind of other vehicular shenanigans he's been involved in? This is a pattern.
Dude needs his license GONE.
Will

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

CALL_911

While that sucks, that dude was not stoned. He was more likely drunk. Drunk≠stoned.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Rupert

Well, he could have also been stoned.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Rupert

Also, how'd you get the not equals symbol?

Xer0

Quote from: Rupert on November 14, 2010, 09:20:11 PM

I was thinking the same thing!

CALL_911

Quote from: Rupert on November 14, 2010, 09:19:53 PM
Well, he could have also been stoned.

I guess so. Still, I'd fault him for being drunk before I would for him being high.

Quote from: Xer0 on November 14, 2010, 09:27:41 PM
I was thinking the same thing!
Quote from: Rupert on November 14, 2010, 09:20:11 PM

I use a Mac, (alt/option)+(=)

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Rupert

AutobahnSHO

changed the title then.
When I was young we didn't have a lot of drugs in our highschool- so stoners were drunks.

"Hey let's go get wasted/sloshed/stoned/drunk".
Will

ifcar

Quote from: Rupert on November 15, 2010, 12:13:53 AM
Nope, not on PCs.

We can still copy/paste it and put it in. ≠

James Young

≠    It is a standard symbol in Word 2007
Freedom is dangerous.  You can either accept the risks that come with it or eventually lose it all step-by-step.  Each step will be justified by its proponents as a minor inconvenience that will help make us all "safer."  Personally, I'd rather have a slightly more dangerous world that respects freedom more. ? The Speed Criminal

the Teuton

Why are we defending weed?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

NomisR

It's suppose to be alt+2260 but it comes up with this  ╘

MX793

I agree, this guy's license needs to be pulled.  Unfortunately, pulling his license likely won't stop him from driving.  Not too long ago, a local motorcyclist was killed when a woman pulled a left turn right in front of him and he couldn't stop.  The driver of the car hasn't had a valid license since '07 when it was pulled for failing to appear in court over a previous infraction.  Said driver had also, in two other local townships, received tickets for speeding and driving with a suspended license and also did not appear in court for those either.  Further insult is that they didn't slap cuffs on this woman and lock her up after this incident, but rather they issued her a ticket and a court summons which, if past history is any indication, she probably won't appear for.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Submariner

Quote from: MX793 on November 15, 2010, 03:51:03 PM
I agree, this guy's license needs to be pulled.  Unfortunately, pulling his license likely won't stop him from driving.  Not too long ago, a local motorcyclist was killed when a woman pulled a left turn right in front of him and he couldn't stop.  The driver of the car hasn't had a valid license since '07 when it was pulled for failing to appear in court over a previous infraction.  Said driver had also, in two other local townships, received tickets for speeding and driving with a suspended license and also did not appear in court for those either.  Further insult is that they didn't slap cuffs on this woman and lock her up after this incident, but rather they issued her a ticket and a court summons which, if past history is any indication, she probably won't appear for.

wut
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: MX793 on November 15, 2010, 03:51:03 PM

FAIL.

Makes me embarrassed to live in America (including Canada, as some 'Spinners have mentioned they deal with the same krap..) 
Will

Rupert

Quote from: James Young on November 15, 2010, 11:59:59 AM
≠    It is a standard symbol in Word 2007

I'm aware. This is helpful knowledge, if you're in Word 07 and not on a forum. ;)

giant_mtb

James Young

Quote from: Rupert on November 15, 2010, 09:00:43 PM
I'm aware. This is helpful knowledge, if you're in Word 07 and not on a forum. ;)

Yep, that's why I compose in Word and then cut and paste.
Freedom is dangerous.  You can either accept the risks that come with it or eventually lose it all step-by-step.  Each step will be justified by its proponents as a minor inconvenience that will help make us all "safer."  Personally, I'd rather have a slightly more dangerous world that respects freedom more. ? The Speed Criminal

Rupert

What a pain in the arse. I don't compose shit on a forum.

Laconian

I know alllllllllllllllllll the Mac special characters.

Pi is option+p.
Trademark is option+2.
The squiggly thing over "n" (like on "bueno") is option-n+n
Copyright is option+g
"ae" is option+q.

The only extended character I know on Windows is ALT+0151, which produces an em dash.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

giant_mtb

That pi shortcut doesn't seem to work for me.  It seems to procure the letter "n." :confused:

π

Edit: Unless I'm too drunk to notice the difference bteweten the "n" and the pi symbol firght now.  Ugh.

Tave

It's shift+option+p on my MBP, Giant.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

giant_mtb

Tave

Quote from: Laconian on November 17, 2010, 11:20:41 AM
Lowercase pi. :facepalm:

Oh shit, it is.

That is one God-awful script for pi!
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.