Looking at some tires for the Z...

Started by 280Z Turbo, September 11, 2005, 05:05:53 PM

giant_mtb

QuoteI can't. They don't have my size. Not like I can really afford more than $57 a tire anyway.
Why not just get bigger rims?
Wheels?

280Z Turbo

QuoteI can't. They don't have my size. Not like I can really afford more than $57 a tire anyway.
Wheels?
Rims would be correct. :blink:

You don't need to correct him when he's right.

giant_mtb

Wheels?

So he's saying to get bigger rims?  The rim is only a small portion of the entire wheel itself...

280Z Turbo

Wheels?

So he's saying to get bigger rims?  The rim is only a small portion of the entire wheel itself...
I don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing wrong with what Rag said.

Raghavan

Wheels?

I don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing wrong with what Rag said.
Just ignore him. He just loves to contradict and correct me. <_<  

saxonyron

My winter set is Yoko Avid V4 215-55-16's.  They run well -good in rain and snow.  They're fairly quiet and handle well.  Not quite like my old Toyo Proxes 4's summer tires, but it's an all season tire, so there's no comparison.  You need an all purpose tire with a performance edge.  Since you're limited on the wheels..errr rims.....err metal inserts that fit inside the tire and bolt to the car.... it sounds like you've zeroed in on the right tire.  Besides, I'm jealous of the price!  :lol:  

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Raghavan

QuoteSince you're limited on the wheels..errr rims.....err metal inserts that fit inside the tire and bolt to the car....
:D  :lol: