VW Eos

Started by ifcar, September 12, 2005, 05:19:56 PM

ifcar

Fire It Up

Somethings outta proportion...

I have a feeling this will be a real chic car....

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

ifcar

"Chick" or "chic"?  

Raghavan

mazda6er

Quote"Chick" or "chic"?
Judging from the looks of it I'd say "chick" is the safe bet. I think it looks pretty nice though.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Secret Chimp

Eh, not terribly exciting. Something seems kind of off with the wheel/sheetmetal relationship in the rear quarters; it looks like the rest of a car is a trailer being pulled by the front third or so, it doesn't really match up.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Catman

Looks cool, I can't wait to try the back seat! :P   I'd rather a Miata.

Raghavan

QuoteLooks cool, I can't wait to try the back seat! :P   I'd rather a Miata.
:praise: Definately. Miatas are RWD [ :praise: ], are lighter, will most likely be cheaper than this thing, and look better.  

MX793

It looks decent with the top up, but kind of strangely proportioned with the top down.  Can't say I really care for it.  Then again, I didn't like the last Cabrio.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

BMWDave

Well Iffy, you were wrong, it doesnt have the same headlights as the current Passat :P :praise:

I think it looks very nice, I see its main competion coming from Volvo's new C50.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

I know I distinctly said "from that angle" and that "they were similar", I never actually though VW was that cheap.

93JC

Looks nice enough I suppose.

Has a little bit of the funky-ass Sebring proportions though.

giant_mtb

Looks like it has a personality sorta like "cab-forward but still draggin' behind"...

Raza

It's not bad.  But, I don't see myself buying one over many 2 seat roadsters out there.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

It's not ugly, but it looks a little "chubby" in the pictures. Maybe in real life, it's more sleeker. That's the case with a lot of cars. Example: W221 S-Class.  :o  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cozmik

Depending on how it's priced, I'd say the G6 is going to be in bad shape. Which reminds me, I saw a G6 coupe the other day... FUGLY!

I kind of like this, might be an option for my mother when it comes out.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Catman

QuoteDepending on how it's priced, I'd say the G6 is going to be in bad shape. Which reminds me, I saw a G6 coupe the other day... FUGLY!

I kind of like this, might be an option for my mother when it comes out.
The G6 sedan is a nice enough looking car but the coupe and convertible look like crop in my opinion.

ifcar

I don't think the G6 will have to worry about losing to the Eos on the value front, especially considering its standard engine.