Don't shop at SUVlights.com

Started by S204STi, December 18, 2010, 03:13:00 PM

S204STi

Seriously. These guys couldn't find their asses with both hands.

Originally ordered an aux wiring harness with relay, two female h7 sockets and one male h7 socket for a different project. This order was placed back in november iirc. Never got confirmation of the order, so a week later I reordered with just the harness and male h7 socket because in the meantime I got the female sockets from candlepower.com (who btw are an awesome vendor), and cancelled the first order. I got a quick one-sentence reply, no punctuation or capitalization. Weeks later I asked for an eta; was told a few days. Now over a month since the order and I tell them to get me the harness by the 24th or they lose the sale; get another sentence saying that they are "reshipping h7/h7 harness and male h7 connector". :facepalm: so now I need to correct them on that count, hope I get a decent item in the mail, and never purchase from them again...

S204STi

Lolz, after that we exchanged a couple of other emails and I finally told them to cancel my order...

Yeesh, should have just built it myself to begin with, I guess.

Rupert

Oh, boy. I had a similar experience with Susquehanna Motorsports. I ordered H4 lights for the 944, never got confirmation, ordered them again, and then got both orders. I emailed and emailed, getting one reply, and then I emailed some more. Eventually, after sending them a snail mail letter saying that I was going to call the BBB soon, I got a call.

Apparently, for some reason, they were emailing me back after each email I sent, but I never got any of them (and I was checking the spam folder). Very strange, and it might be an excuse, but the guy I talked to seemed nice, and could at least talk cars.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA