GTCC #3

Started by mazda6er, May 13, 2005, 02:16:25 PM

mazda6er

Go for it. Someone will get this first try.

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

FlatBlackCaddy

Can't see the picture.

mazda6er

QuoteCan't see the picture.
really? I can. I took a picture off the web, saved it to my computer, uploaded it to image station, cropped it and hotlinked it. I'm not familiar with imagestation, does anyone know what I did wrong?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

use imageshack.

imageshack.us

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

use imageshack.

imageshack.us
can you crop photos with imageshack?
--Mark

BMWDave

I still dont see the picture.  Try using www.imageshack.us

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

QuoteI still dont see the picture.  Try using www.imageshack.us
--Mark

BMWDave

QuoteI still dont see the picture.  Try using www.imageshack.us
i dont think so...try cropping it on your computer first.

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

Cop/paste into browser...
BMW 7 series?

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

ifcar

QuoteCop/paste into browser...
BMW 7 series?
I still can't see it.  :angry:  

giant_mtb

QuoteCop/paste into browser...
BMW 7 series?
I agree...a quick google check showed that that picture is the center column thing from the 7.

mazda6er

alright guys, try it now
--Mark

mazda6er

Fire It Up is correct, but apparently not everyone could see the pic when he posted.
--Mark

BMWDave

QuoteFire It Up is correct, but apparently not everyone could see the pic when he posted.
I just saw that.  Had I seen it I would have guessed it in a second.  Anyway, its Fire It Ups turn!

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

QuoteFire It Up is correct, but apparently not everyone could see the pic when he posted.
I just saw that.  Had I seen it I would have guessed it in a second.  Anyway, its Fire It Ups turn!
Sorry about that confusion, everyone. I know what I'm doing now in the future.
--Mark

BMWDave

Sorry about that confusion, everyone. I know what I'm doing now in the future.
yup-image shack is much easier to use than imagestation.

2007 Honda S2000